R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't follow the Roosters form closely, but I have memories over the past two years of him almost single handed shutting down opposition forward packs. Seems like when he gets fired up he can pull out some massive performances, but maybe his issue is consistency week in week out?
He had one good game against the bunnies. Nappy is nothing to be concerned about, average as

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, maybe Toomaga will be on the bench... or maybe it was just an error.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood has been named in reserve grade.

Mason CERRUTO, 2. Tom CARR, 3. Jarred ANDERSON, 4. John OLIVE, 5. Reimis SMITH, 6. Joshua BERGAMIN, 7. Lachlan LEWIS, 8. Lachlan BURR, 9. Nu BROWN, 10. Francis TUALAU, 11. Jayden OKUNBOR, 12. Rhyse MARTIN (c), 13. Greg EASTWOOD, 14. Bronson GARLICK, 15. Ofahiki OGDEN, 16, Jack NELSON, 17. D’Rhys MILLER, 19. Joel LUANI, 20. Kiko MANU
Fine not named

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood has been named in reserve grade.

Mason CERRUTO, 2. Tom CARR, 3. Jarred ANDERSON, 4. John OLIVE, 5. Reimis SMITH, 6. Joshua BERGAMIN, 7. Lachlan LEWIS, 8. Lachlan BURR, 9. Nu BROWN, 10. Francis TUALAU, 11. Jayden OKUNBOR, 12. Rhyse MARTIN (c), 13. Greg EASTWOOD, 14. Bronson GARLICK, 15. Ofahiki OGDEN, 16, Jack NELSON, 17. D’Rhys MILLER, 19. Joel LUANI, 20. Kiko MANU
When are the reserves playing? Could be playing 2 games due to limited game time in first grade and trying to get some minutes in his leg.

I would have expected Tualau to make the step up before Toomaga

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fine's an edge forward that can play centre though, we need a proper middle forwward coming in.
We need Two Props that can impact off the Bench. With an Edge backrower that has a point of difference. Along with a Utility.

Tolman should be 13 and Tackle his arse off.

14. JMK
15. Toomga / Fine / Ogden
16. Tualau
17. Fualalo

Elliot & Eastwood need to play reserve grade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The only way i see Fine getting into the side is if Pay moves Jackson to lock and starts fine on the edge with Fualalo on the bench? A straight swap with Eastwood seems crazy considering we lacked go forward off the bench and an edge forward isn't going to help things at all.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fine's an edge forward that can play centre though, we need a proper middle forwward coming in.
Yeah I know that I’m just reading between the lines on why Eastwood named in Cup but Fine not yet Fine on reserves for FG?

Perhaps Fualolo will start from bench and Elliott at Lock

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When are the reserves playing? Could be playing 2 games due to limited game time in first grade and trying to get some minutes in his leg.

I would have expected Tualau to make the step up before Toomaga
Reserves are playing Warriors in NZ on sat arvo.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk hold on
Holland not named in NSW cup either lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reserves are playing Warriors in NZ on sat arvo.
Toomaga
Fine
Holland

All not named in nsw cup so 2/3 are reserves to n case mishap in warm up

One of them either Fine or Toomaga is replacing Eastwood

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fine, Toomanga Taulau anyone other than Eastwood. You could have put a third hooker in their who could have given you more yhan what Eastwood gave last week lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Toomaga
Fine
Holland

All not named in nsw cup so 2/3 are reserves to n case mishap in warm up

One of them either Fine or Toomaga is replacing Eastwood
Yh it will have to be To'omaga if it's a straight swap. Can't believe Tualau has dropped behind him..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cleveland is injured with bergamin shifting into the halves (from fullback) and mason cerruto is the fullback

Status
Not open for further replies.