Plea to my fellow Bulldog fans. I am humbly requesting your support for the South Sydney Rabbitohs duding the finals campaign

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since we doing stereotypes, you wearing the bulldog burqua?
I'm right into cross dressing. But not so much in burkas. Not my religion or culture.

I'm tired of people who try to body shame me. If I want to wear a short skirt because it makes me feel sexy I will. I don't want to hear comments like "you're too fat, shave your legs, or your nuts are hanging out".

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Posted this yesterday but in the wrong forum.

Like you all, I am a big Bulldogs Supporter, probably the biggest here or close to it, but I also follow Souths and am a long time esteemed member of the Kennel.

I am humbly asking for your support for the Green and red from next week.

Obviously I am not asking you to change your team for good, even though having two teams is certainly an option, but us dogs fans are leaving 2020 and have avoided the spoon for 2020, we are closing out the season on a positive note.

But, there are still 8 teams left in the semis.

I would like to plead the case for South Sydney.

we are a heritage club that have been kicked out and thenfought tooth and nail to Return, and have more premierships than any other team in the history of the NRL!
Our colour scheme is also unheard of in professional sport.
It has always been said that red and green shouldn't be seen, unless with a little something in between.
Yet, like always, we buck the trend and trailblaze a path that is our own.

what's more,
We are on a roll!!
As you know, we just pumped the roosters by 60 points. Never been done.
The last 6 games we have hit 59 three times and are finishing very strong.
We are led by one of the premier big moment coaches in the NRL and have a soft run in, playing a very out of form knights all up.
I would like you to place your bets with the green and red in mind, pick up a cheap green and red scarf or flag from best n less (or anything that sells these clothes) and hit the street with pride.

Our clubs, the dogs and SFSC, both represent the blue class, the common suburban man. Our clubs shared territories and a home ground. We are brothers in arms.

It's the LEAST you guys can do for me.
Please like this msg as a show of solidarity with me. Nasheed.
There is no “us” and “we” here there is only purebred Bulldogs fans on this site, you on the other hand Nashweed are not a purebred Bulldog, you are a fickle Souths supporter who pretends to support “us” the Bulldogs. So do “us” real Bulldogs supporters a favour and peddle your bullshit loyalty to “us” elsewhere. Try Redfern ya moot!

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed, how do you have the gall to come on here and request for support for your obvious first choice team Souths really pisses me off!! I have never said a nasty thing on here cause it is not in my nature but you really come close to making my blood boil. I actually voted to not ban you but to limit your posts on the other thread, but I now would like to change my vote to ban you! I have never supported and will never follow any other team but my beloved BULLDOGS!!
Where do you vote to ban him

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anything to avoid all the #3peat bullshit coming from rorters fans... can you imagine how annoying it would be?
Plus they're all so delusional that I think they genuinely believe that their team is under the salary cap and aren't favoured by the Nrl. Fkn LOL.
Just ask Kambahone he is so convinced and deluded the Rorters are legit lmfao

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no “us” and “we” here there is only purebred Bulldogs fans on this site, you on the other hand Nashweed are not a purebred Bulldog, you are a fickle Souths supporter who pretends to support “us” the Bulldogs. So do “us” real Bulldogs supporters a favour and peddle your bullshit loyalty to “us” elsewhere. Try Redfern ya moot!
I'm the biggest fan of the bulldogs on the kennel.
It's like how a journalist has a great command of English, but also knows another language fluently.
I speak bulldogs and Souths fluently.
I go on bulldogs spiritual retreats, I've built up an insider network, I am a Canterbury encyclopaedia, and I believe I have the plan to get our beloved club on track. Which I've spelt out in the forum a few times.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's like how a journalist has a great command of English, but also knows another language fluently.
I go on bulldogs spiritual retreats, I've built up an insider network, I am a Canterbury encyclopaedia, and I believe I have the plan to get our beloved club on track. Which I've spelt out in the forum a few times.
No you’re just a deluded fuckwit who supports Souths. You’re not a true Bulldogs supporter and never will be, true fans don’t have two teams only the one team! Go get a life ya looser

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No you’re just a deluded fuckwit who supports Souths. You’re not a true Bulldogs supporter and never will be, true fans don’t have two teams only the one team! Go get a life ya looser
Loser*

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And I can have as many teams as I like.
I'm still a passionate fan.
when dogs play Titans I'll go for the dogs.
If south wins it this year, then I'll support Cbury when they play next year in round 10.
It'll be dogs time.
I also support a third team (Cronulla) but they sit a little lower than the dogs and Souths.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As the Bulldogs had no chance this season and we're not in the finals, I think it's fair that Bulldogs supporters should be able to barrack for a team in the finals. Any team but Souths.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
It is disgraceful what Souths were allowed to do with the Inglis contract situation. A complete rort signed off on by the NRL. Fuck the Rabbitohs, can't wait to see Bennett's sulking face when they get their arses caned in the semi's.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Like you all, I am a big Bulldogs Supporter, probably the biggest here or close to it, but I also follow Souths and am a long time esteemed member of the Kennel.

Obviously I am not asking you to change your team for good, even though having two teams is certainly an option, but us dogs fans are leaving 2020 and have avoided the spoon for 2020, we are closing out the season on a positive note.

we are a heritage club that have been kicked out and thenfought tooth and nail to Return, and have more premierships than any other team in the history of the NRL!
It has always been said that red and green shouldn't be seen, unless with a little something in between.

what's more,
We are on a roll!!
We are led by one of the premier big moment coaches in the NRL and have a soft run in, playing a very out of form knights all up.
I would like you to place your bets with the green and red in mind, pick up a cheap green and red scarf or flag from best n less (or anything that sells these clothes) and hit the street with pride.

Our clubs, the dogs and SFSC, both represent the blue class, the common suburban man. Our clubs shared territories and a home ground. We are brothers in arms.

That's a massive "Oh Hell No" from me

1601162481609.png

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely Panthers. That way Barrett can lever that success to the dogs and bring more players with him. Players that’ll be pushed out by their ever growing cap pressure when they win the comp.

No brainer.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We wont need to dirty ourselves with such things Nasheed. Souths wont get past Storm or Penrith, they will do the dirty work.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

what's more,
We are on a roll!!

This is absolute garbage

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely Panthers. That way Barrett can lever that success to the dogs and bring more players with him. Players that’ll be pushed out by their ever growing cap pressure when they win the comp.

No brainer.
Double edged sword.
Those players will also command more on the open market. We aren't alone in looking for players.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toking on a crack pipe in your mum's basement isn't classed as a spiritual retreat bro... Just saying..