Plea to my fellow Bulldog fans. I am humbly requesting your support for the South Sydney Rabbitohs duding the finals campaign

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Posted this yesterday but in the wrong forum.

Like you all, I am a big Bulldogs Supporter, probably the biggest here or close to it, but I also follow Souths and am a long time esteemed member of the Kennel.

I am humbly asking for your support for the Green and red from next week.

Obviously I am not asking you to change your team for good, even though having two teams is certainly an option, but us dogs fans are leaving 2020 and have avoided the spoon for 2020, we are closing out the season on a positive note.

But, there are still 8 teams left in the semis.

I would like to plead the case for South Sydney.

we are a heritage club that have been kicked out and thenfought tooth and nail to Return, and have more premierships than any other team in the history of the NRL!
Our colour scheme is also unheard of in professional sport.
It has always been said that red and green shouldn't be seen, unless with a little something in between.
Yet, like always, we buck the trend and trailblaze a path that is our own.

what's more,
We are on a roll!!
As you know, we just pumped the roosters by 60 points. Never been done.
The last 6 games we have hit 59 three times and are finishing very strong.
We are led by one of the premier big moment coaches in the NRL and have a soft run in, playing a very out of form knights all up.
I would like you to place your bets with the green and red in mind, pick up a cheap green and red scarf or flag from best n less (or anything that sells these clothes) and hit the street with pride.

Our clubs, the dogs and SFSC, both represent the blue class, the common suburban man. Our clubs shared territories and a home ground. We are brothers in arms.

It's the LEAST you guys can do for me.
Please like this msg as a show of solidarity with me. Nasheed.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was rooting for the Panthers to win it until the Cleary statement challenging our 2002 winning streak.

I hate Parra

I can't stand the corrupt Roosters

F%@k Klemmer and the Knights and the John's Bros

Sharks have no chance

Hate the Raiders and CHN

F%#K Souths and their Bell

Im going with the Storm. They're not so bad these days without Slater.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I am humbly requesting you ditch Souths altogether and adopt Penrith as your other favourite team (just for the finals) and then from next year m, you support only the bulldogs, like any true fan.
I'm all for supporting dogs next year.
Right now it's rabbit time. No team deserves it like the Rabbitohs.
Next year I'll be the first to put my hand up and wish the bulldogs have a fairytale grand final.
Even against Souths. If Souths win this year I'll 200% support the dogs in the grand final next year.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I would rather u took your posts and yourself,to Redfern,u r what we call in Italian,due faccie,translated it means u r a two faced prick.
Actually spelt 'Due facce' and no I'm not two faced. How is that two faced?

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed, how do you have the gall to come on here and request for support for your obvious first choice team Souths really pisses me off!! I have never said a nasty thing on here cause it is not in my nature but you really come close to making my blood boil. I actually voted to not ban you but to limit your posts on the other thread, but I now would like to change my vote to ban you! I have never supported and will never follow any other team but my beloved BULLDOGS!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed, how do you have the gall to come on here and request for support for your obvious first choice team Souths really pisses me off!! I have never said a nasty thing on here cause it is not in my nature but you really come close to making my blood boil. I actually voted to not ban you but to limit your posts on the other thread, but I now would like to change my vote to ban you! I have never supported and will never follow any other team but my beloved BULLDOGS!!
Hi Maria,
I repect and appreciate your (sorta) support, but i just would like to say i am not asking you to switch allegiances, just to take souths on as your second team during the finals run, as the bulldogs have not been successful in making the 8.
obviously if the dogs were in the semis, i wouldnt be asking.

i am also a dogs fan, worth reminding.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still on the Faders TBH.

Yeah, I know the whole CHN thing, but I've always had a soft spot for them. They were ind of my "local" team growing up and knew a few guys who played for them over the years.
id like them to meet souths in the gf for bateman.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi Maria,
I repect and appreciate your (sorta) support, but i just would like to say i am not asking you to switch allegiances, just to take souths on as your second team during the finals run, as the bulldogs have not been successful in making the 8.
obviously if the dogs were in the semis, i wouldnt be asking.

i am also a dogs fan, worth reminding.
I do not have a problem with you following two teams, that is your choice. What I find from a lot of your posts though is that Souths is really your number 1 team and that is your choice too! But to come on TK and ask Massive bulldogs supporters to support The bunnies for GF (especially on the same day we suffered a big loss) is very inconsiderate. Why don’t you advertise for Souths supporters on Gumtree or better still buy yourself a bunny outfit and hold a sign up for passing cars on Anzac Parade!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Posted this yesterday but in the wrong forum.

Like you all, I am a big Bulldogs Supporter, probably the biggest here or close to it, but I also follow Souths and am a long time esteemed member of the Kennel.

I am humbly asking for your support for the Green and red from next week.

Obviously I am not asking you to change your team for good, even though having two teams is certainly an option, but us dogs fans are leaving 2020 and have avoided the spoon for 2020, we are closing out the season on a positive note.

But, there are still 8 teams left in the semis.

I would like to plead the case for South Sydney.

we are a heritage club that have been kicked out and thenfought tooth and nail to Return, and have more premierships than any other team in the history of the NRL!
Our colour scheme is also unheard of in professional sport.
It has always been said that red and green shouldn't be seen, unless with a little something in between.
Yet, like always, we buck the trend and trailblaze a path that is our own.

what's more,
We are on a roll!!
As you know, we just pumped the roosters by 60 points. Never been done.
The last 6 games we have hit 59 three times and are finishing very strong.
We are led by one of the premier big moment coaches in the NRL and have a soft run in, playing a very out of form knights all up.
I would like you to place your bets with the green and red in mind, pick up a cheap green and red scarf or flag from best n less (or anything that sells these clothes) and hit the street with pride.

Our clubs, the dogs and SFSC, both represent the blue class, the common suburban man. Our clubs shared territories and a home ground. We are brothers in arms.

It's the LEAST you guys can do for me.
Please like this msg as a show of solidarity with me. Nasheed.
Eat a big fat fucking dick!! No fucking chance in hell I will ever support another team, much less the rabbits. Go and join their forum and stay away from ours.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything to avoid all the #3peat bullshit coming from rorters fans... can you imagine how annoying it would be?
Plus they're all so delusional that I think they genuinely believe that their team is under the salary cap and aren't favoured by the Nrl. Fkn LOL.