Plea to my fellow Bulldog fans. I am humbly requesting your support for the South Sydney Rabbitohs duding the finals campaign

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Double edged sword.
Those players will also command more on the open market. We aren't alone in looking for players.
I’m thinking fringe players only who are better than our current crop, we may be able to get at a steal. Not spine players (who we should be paying overs). This is the way the storm have built their squad over the years.

On top of that, we can raid Penrith’s juniors.
The whole process of rebuilding is not a one year project

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m thinking fringe players only who are better than our current crop, we may be able to get at a steal. Not spine players (who we should be paying overs). This is the way the storm have built their squad over the years.

On top of that, we can raid Penrith’s juniors.
The whole process of rebuilding is not a one year project
I actually saod tgsi 2 years ago, boy that anyone remembers or will ever give me credit, that we can make a really good squad just in the back of Penrith and Brisbane discards if selected well. They can't keep them all and they need to make guesses on who are the good players

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Posted this yesterday but in the wrong forum.

Like you all, I am a big Bulldogs Supporter, probably the biggest here or close to it, but I also follow Souths and am a long time esteemed member of the Kennel.

I am humbly asking for your support for the Green and red from next week.

Obviously I am not asking you to change your team for good, even though having two teams is certainly an option, but us dogs fans are leaving 2020 and have avoided the spoon for 2020, we are closing out the season on a positive note.

But, there are still 8 teams left in the semis.

I would like to plead the case for South Sydney.

we are a heritage club that have been kicked out and thenfought tooth and nail to Return, and have more premierships than any other team in the history of the NRL!
Our colour scheme is also unheard of in professional sport.
It has always been said that red and green shouldn't be seen, unless with a little something in between.
Yet, like always, we buck the trend and trailblaze a path that is our own.

what's more,
We are on a roll!!
As you know, we just pumped the roosters by 60 points. Never been done.
The last 6 games we have hit 59 three times and are finishing very strong.
We are led by one of the premier big moment coaches in the NRL and have a soft run in, playing a very out of form knights all up.
I would like you to place your bets with the green and red in mind, pick up a cheap green and red scarf or flag from best n less (or anything that sells these clothes) and hit the street with pride.

Our clubs, the dogs and SFSC, both represent the blue class, the common suburban man. Our clubs shared territories and a home ground. We are brothers in arms.

It's the LEAST you guys can do for me.
Please like this msg as a show of solidarity with me. Nasheed.
I would support ISIS before I supported the Scabbitohs!!

Those scum sucking, toothless, flannelette track-suite wearing inbreds should never have been allowed to return to the Rugby League landscape.

Your club would infect pus.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate souths, roosters and Eels! Its the storm for me or Penrith

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck South's to the moon and back!!

Asking me to support Souths is like asking me to thank the guy who fucked my missus. They both stole something, one stole my missus, the other stole the 2014 GF.

Actually now that I think about it, he actually did do me a favour by taking her off my hands.

But still, fuck South's!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck South's to the moon and back!!

Asking me to support Souths is like asking me to thank the guy who fucked my missus. They both stole something, one stole my missus, the other stole the 2014 GF.

Actually now that I think about it, he actually did do me a favour by taking her off my hands.

But still, fuck South's!!
Some of us into the Hotwife lifestyle

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Like you all, I am a big Bulldogs Supporter, probably the biggest here or close to it, but I also follow Souths and am a long time esteemed member of the Kennel.

Obviously I am not asking you to change your team for good, even though having two teams is certainly an option, but us dogs fans are leaving 2020 and have avoided the spoon for 2020, we are closing out the season on a positive note.

we are a heritage club that have been kicked out and thenfought tooth and nail to Return, and have more premierships than any other team in the history of the NRL!
It has always been said that red and green shouldn't be seen, unless with a little something in between.

what's more,
We are on a roll!!
We are led by one of the premier big moment coaches in the NRL and have a soft run in, playing a very out of form knights all up.
I would like you to place your bets with the green and red in mind, pick up a cheap green and red scarf or flag from best n less (or anything that sells these clothes) and hit the street with pride.

Our clubs, the dogs and SFSC, both represent the blue class, the common suburban man. Our clubs shared territories and a home ground. We are brothers in arms.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

what's more,
We are on a roll!!

Its blue and green should never be seen

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
two weeks on, Souths have blitzed through bot the knights and eels with ease. Cody Walker in fine form (is my averillo for cody suggestion so dumb now?) and they are scoring points with ease.

A great coach, and they are peaking at the right time. Theres a chance that bulldogs discard cook could lead a team that outpoints the panrtyers, should be a good game.

As far as im concerned this is the actual gf, because whoever wins, will win the flag. provided injuries are injury free.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It ends on the weekend.

False sense of security beating lesser teams will be exposed.

Penrith 7-12