Plea to my fellow Bulldog fans. I am humbly requesting your support for the South Sydney Rabbitohs duding the finals campaign

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was rooting for the Panthers to win it until the Cleary statement challenging our 2002 winning streak.

I hate Parra

I can't stand the corrupt Roosters

F%@k Klemmer and the Knights and the John's Bros

Sharks have no chance

Hate the Raiders and CHN

F%#K Souths and their Bell

Im going with the Storm. They're not so bad these days without Slater.
We need Panthers to win so the value of their players increase... But yeah now Storm have Eels they will make the GF easily now and be fresh as.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Posted this yesterday but in the wrong forum.

Like you all, I am a big Bulldogs Supporter, probably the biggest here or close to it, but I also follow Souths and am a long time esteemed member of the Kennel.

I am humbly asking for your support for the Green and red from next week.

Obviously I am not asking you to change your team for good, even though having two teams is certainly an option, but us dogs fans are leaving 2020 and have avoided the spoon for 2020, we are closing out the season on a positive note.

But, there are still 8 teams left in the semis.

I would like to plead the case for South Sydney.

we are a heritage club that have been kicked out and thenfought tooth and nail to Return, and have more premierships than any other team in the history of the NRL!
Our colour scheme is also unheard of in professional sport.
It has always been said that red and green shouldn't be seen, unless with a little something in between.
Yet, like always, we buck the trend and trailblaze a path that is our own.

what's more,
We are on a roll!!
As you know, we just pumped the roosters by 60 points. Never been done.
The last 6 games we have hit 59 three times and are finishing very strong.
We are led by one of the premier big moment coaches in the NRL and have a soft run in, playing a very out of form knights all up.
I would like you to place your bets with the green and red in mind, pick up a cheap green and red scarf or flag from best n less (or anything that sells these clothes) and hit the street with pride.

Our clubs, the dogs and SFSC, both represent the blue class, the common suburban man. Our clubs shared territories and a home ground. We are brothers in arms.

It's the LEAST you guys can do for me.
Please like this msg as a show of solidarity with me. Nasheed.
Many of my friends, and some family members are Souths fans. I've worked in the Redfern area for 20 years; and I've had enough Souths fans telling me not to follow a "dirty" team like the Dogs, to last me a lifetime.
If Kennelers want to cheer for Souths, that's up to them. No point begging people to do something that goes against their principles.
The only time I cheer another team is when they are playing a team I dislike.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm still on the Faders TBH.

Yeah, I know the whole CHN thing, but I've always had a soft spot for them. They were ind of my "local" team growing up and knew a few guys who played for them over the years.
I would have been going for the Raiders except for the CHN thing. Fuck CHN!!!
HOPE HE NEVER WINS A PREMIERSHIP!!!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig here

Is this Nasheed flog serious. Why should any bulldogs fan every go for the rabbits in any game. 2014 was the biggest bull shit seen to known man with the nrl gifting them the title.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed we struggle to follow this team as a unified fan base. Following a second team will be too volatile and a matter for the United nations.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I'm all for supporting dogs next year.
Right now it's rabbit time. No team deserves it like the Rabbitohs.
Next year I'll be the first to put my hand up and wish the bulldogs have a fairytale grand final.
Even against Souths. If Souths win this year I'll 200% support the dogs in the grand final next year.
Obviously you're taking the piss but no man in their right mind would say 'Souths deserve this'. That junk club has had 2 blokes medically retired in the last year (that basically helped rort the cap) who are both looking to play again in the near future.
Fuck the Rabbitohs and their NRL HQ gifts, they are scum.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed your not a true doggies supporter, it’s a big call.. but go support the rabbits and leave our forum..!!!

no other team will I ever support, there is only one team an thats the bulldogs..!!!!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously you're taking the piss but no man in their right mind would say 'Souths deserve this'. That junk club has had 2 blokes medically retired in the last year (that basically helped rort the cap) who are both looking to play again in the near future.
Fuck the Rabbitohs and their NRL HQ gifts, they are scum.
Two medical retirements?
Who?
Burgees and ??

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm all for supporting dogs next year.
Right now it's rabbit time. No team deserves it like the Rabbitohs.
Next year I'll be the first to put my hand up and wish the bulldogs have a fairytale grand final.
Even against Souths. If Souths win this year I'll 200% support the dogs in the grand final next year.
Lol panthers have won 15 straight. They clearly deserve it more than any other team. But support the Rabbitohs if you must.

Is your last name Sutton? Just curious.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be supporting panthers or raiders. South's pissed me off playing there victory song at the start of the gf against us that they won.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Two medical retirements?
Who?
Burgees and ??
Inglis. They tried to pass him off as not being medically retired perhaps, but his 1 hour of community service per month putting his head in the door at Redfern doesn't justify his $800k or so contract being literally wiped from Souths books.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Inglis. They tried to pass him off as not being medically retired perhaps, but his 1 hour of community service per month putting his head in the door at Redfern doesn't justify his $800k or so contract being literally wiped from Souths books.
He wasn't a medical retirement. He was just a straight retirement. It's why he came back a few months later in England.
He got his salary switched in place of a community aborigine thing. Basically the nrl gave him a job equal to his contract.
It's shady as duck but legal.
Completely legal.
It's only shady because it makes no sense why Greenberg kept coming to his rescue in life. My opinion of Inglis was he's a party animal crybaby who play the mental health card every few weeks. But why did Greenberg write him a character reference for the drink driving fiasco (and didn't enforce a ban on games) and helped him and
The club out massively With the community job.
Not totally sure why, maybe Greenberg was nibbling a little on his half black cock, or maybe it's just what you get when you employ a mastermind like Wayne Bennett, who seems to pull these moves off a lot,
But I know it's not completely kosher, as the Buddhist's would say.

that said, there's the old saying 'if you can't beat them, join them, and I think this is what we should do with Blake Green.
Do an Inglis move, retire the guy, then employ him in an off field role for the same salary. The Inglis trick.
Then get Benji in.