Plea to my fellow Bulldog fans. I am humbly requesting your support for the South Sydney Rabbitohs duding the finals campaign

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm very proud of the way Souths played. They were sensational, apart from a couple of poly's in the middle who can't hold the ball and probably should be there. They are two forwards away from invincibility.

I'm convinced that any other year, Souths would win that 100% of the time. Unfortunately, they ran into probably the most well rounded greatest legal team I have ever seen in my life.

I do not think it is possible to have a better cap compliant team in a 16 team composition.

Hats off to the Panthers, I hope they take the flag next week and it triggers Cam Smith to go one more year. He's the only player still around from my High school days and is a living legend.
Your Tongan girl must give you hidings on the regular. You always talking about polys. Fuck Souths

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bulldogs are probably one oif the most disliked teams.

i saw a eulogy of someone who dies the other day and during the eulogy they mentioned how muxh this person disliked the dogs and how everyone would her about it. obviously it was said in context of 'lol thats such a her thing to say' but goes to show.

bulldogs are cheats, rapists, shit fans or leb in the publics eye
What’s the difference between a Souths supporter and a Large Pizza?
The Large Pizza can feed the family.
Thanks Gus

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You can take dogs at Souths all you like but the fact is they don't mind because they just keep winning premierships, hows dogs doing?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm very proud of the way Souths played. They were sensational, apart from a couple of poly's in the middle who can't hold the ball and probably should be there. They are two forwards away from invincibility.

I'm convinced that any other year, Souths would win that 100% of the time. Unfortunately, they ran into probably the most well rounded greatest legal team I have ever seen in my life.

I do not think it is possible to have a better cap compliant team in a 16 team composition.

Hats off to the Panthers, I hope they take the flag next week and it triggers Cam Smith to go one more year. He's the only player still around from my High school days and is a living legend.
Bro, they were fucking rubbish. We would of beat them again tonight.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, they were fucking rubbish. We would of beat them again tonight.
That's quite a burn haha, especially considering we lost our last game 42 0. According to Joey and Gus every 2 minutes during the game, Souffs were brave and courageous. But I mainly thought they were just plain ol shit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get within kicking distance and try some bouncy oblongs.
tight game anyways

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Your Tongan girl must give you hidings on the regular. You always talking about polys. Fuck Souths
She is cool because she knows I just hate ppl and am racist to everyone. Not because I am trying to be equal in what I dish, it's from the heart.
her dad though has some issues with me. A few months ago at a family dinner he said something like he had a relative in NZ doing a law degree (I think he is BS) when I was saying there's no such thing as a Tongan lawyer or doctor and it's a race built for hunting and he cracked it. And some of her cousins said the same thing as @2144superman and a few other jokers here keep saying that I'm not Lebanese. I'm getting used to that BS.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths missed Campbell Graham and Latrell Mitchell last night. They could have made a difference. The Burgess effect is way past its use by date.
Penrith were shown that they can be beaten, and that almost had them panicking toward the end - only their youth and confidence got them through.
Storm will be a much tougher side.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She is cool because she knows I just hate ppl and am racist to everyone. Not because I am trying to be equal in what I dish, it's from the heart.
her dad though has some issues with me. A few months ago at a family dinner he said something like he had a relative in NZ doing a law degree (I think he is BS) when I was saying there's no such thing as a Tongan lawyer or doctor and it's a race built for hunting and he cracked it. And some of her cousins said the same thing as @2144superman and a few other jokers here keep saying that I'm not Lebanese. I'm getting used to that BS.
Even though your whole troll account is satire, I still want to give you a hiding.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even though your whole troll account is satire, I still want to give you a hiding.
You don't even need to decide if it's a troll. Clearly there are major problems if it's all real, but also, if it's all troll, this points to other major issues. And if it's a bit of column A bit of column B that means several problems.

Not related to trolling, but similar in principle to what was just described, are people who fake insanity to avoid jail for a serious crime. They will end up in the modern version of an asylum. If they prove they are not insane, it does them no good, because faking insanity in response to a serious crime is itself a strong indicator of serious issues, so they end up long term in the asylum anyway.

Also, sucked in Souffs.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souths missed Campbell Graham and Latrell Mitchell last night. They could have made a difference. The Burgess effect is way past its use by date.
Penrith were shown that they can be beaten, and that almost had them panicking toward the end - only their youth and confidence got them through.
Storm will be a much tougher side.
Hard to see strom losing next week

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't even need to decide if it's a troll. Clearly there are major problems if it's all real, but also, if it's all troll, this points to other major issues. And if it's a bit of column A bit of column B that means several problems.

Not related to trolling, but similar in principle to what was just described, are people who fake insanity to avoid jail for a serious crime. They will end up in the modern version of an asylum. If they prove they are not insane, it does them no good, because faking insanity in response to a serious crime is itself a strong indicator of serious issues, so they end up long term in the asylum anyway.

Also, sucked in Souffs.
349E8886-051C-49B5-8F6D-9597C6C5710B.jpegis you psychopath or sociopath and is you on the anti social spectrum!?

a true psycho knows how to fake it but

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lollll nawwww is little wittle @Nasheed going to cry .. need some tissues for all that “BS” you’re having to get used too? #SendBobsAndVegene

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can take dogs at Souths all you like but the fact is they don't mind because they just keep winning premierships, hows dogs doing?
Another stupid statement, atleast you’re consistent #SendBobsAndVegene