Plea to my fellow Bulldog fans. I am humbly requesting your support for the South Sydney Rabbitohs duding the finals campaign

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
two weeks on, Souths have blitzed through bot the knights and eels with ease. Cody Walker in fine form (is my averillo for cody suggestion so dumb now?) and they are scoring points with ease.

A great coach, and they are peaking at the right time. Theres a chance that bulldogs discard cook could lead a team that outpoints the panrtyers, should be a good game.

As far as im concerned this is the actual gf, because whoever wins, will win the flag. provided injuries are injury free.
Fuck Souths and Cody Walker, i'll fly kick the ****!!

Go the Westy Bogans!!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope Penrith flog ya!
Also, the reason you don't see many teams with red and green - colour blind people can't differentiate between red and green they look the same.

Last edited:

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your a psycho either your bulldogs or nothing piss off with your souths

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Posted this yesterday but in the wrong forum.

Like you all, I am a big Bulldogs Supporter, probably the biggest here or close to it, but I also follow Souths and am a long time esteemed member of the Kennel.

I am humbly asking for your support for the Green and red from next week.

Obviously I am not asking you to change your team for good, even though having two teams is certainly an option, but us dogs fans are leaving 2020 and have avoided the spoon for 2020, we are closing out the season on a positive note.

But, there are still 8 teams left in the semis.

I would like to plead the case for South Sydney.

we are a heritage club that have been kicked out and thenfought tooth and nail to Return, and have more premierships than any other team in the history of the NRL!
Our colour scheme is also unheard of in professional sport.
It has always been said that red and green shouldn't be seen, unless with a little something in between.
Yet, like always, we buck the trend and trailblaze a path that is our own.

what's more,
We are on a roll!!
As you know, we just pumped the roosters by 60 points. Never been done.
The last 6 games we have hit 59 three times and are finishing very strong.
We are led by one of the premier big moment coaches in the NRL and have a soft run in, playing a very out of form knights all up.
I would like you to place your bets with the green and red in mind, pick up a cheap green and red scarf or flag from best n less (or anything that sells these clothes) and hit the street with pride.

Our clubs, the dogs and SFSC, both represent the blue class, the common suburban man. Our clubs shared territories and a home ground. We are brothers in arms.

It's the LEAST you guys can do for me.
Please like this msg as a show of solidarity with me. Nasheed.
I supported Souths coming back into the competition & they should never have been kicked out BUT since they have come back the club & supporters have been nothing but pricks to the Bulldogs so I would rather any team win now other than them & the Roosters. Put me down in their book of feuds.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I supported Souths coming back into the competition & they should never have been kicked out BUT since they have come back the club & supporters have been nothing but pricks to the Bulldogs so I would rather any team win now other than them & the Roosters. Put me down in their book of feuds.
bulldogs are probably one oif the most disliked teams.

i saw a eulogy of someone who dies the other day and during the eulogy they mentioned how muxh this person disliked the dogs and how everyone would her about it. obviously it was said in context of 'lol thats such a her thing to say' but goes to show.

bulldogs are cheats, rapists, shit fans or leb in the publics eye

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bulldogs are probably one oif the most disliked teams.

i saw a eulogy of someone who dies the other day and during the eulogy they mentioned how muxh this person disliked the dogs and how everyone would her about it. obviously it was said in context of 'lol thats such a her thing to say' but goes to show.

bulldogs are cheats, rapists, shit fans or leb in the publics eye
Go have another hit of ice and get rid of some more teeth so you can be a true Souths supporter

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Posted this yesterday but in the wrong forum.

Like you all, I am a big Bulldogs Supporter, probably the biggest here or close to it, but I also follow Souths and am a long time esteemed member of the Kennel.

I am humbly asking for your support for the Green and red from next week.

Obviously I am not asking you to change your team for good, even though having two teams is certainly an option, but us dogs fans are leaving 2020 and have avoided the spoon for 2020, we are closing out the season on a positive note.

But, there are still 8 teams left in the semis.

I would like to plead the case for South Sydney.

we are a heritage club that have been kicked out and thenfought tooth and nail to Return, and have more premierships than any other team in the history of the NRL!
Our colour scheme is also unheard of in professional sport.
It has always been said that red and green shouldn't be seen, unless with a little something in between.
Yet, like always, we buck the trend and trailblaze a path that is our own.

what's more,
We are on a roll!!
As you know, we just pumped the roosters by 60 points. Never been done.
The last 6 games we have hit 59 three times and are finishing very strong.
We are led by one of the premier big moment coaches in the NRL and have a soft run in, playing a very out of form knights all up.
I would like you to place your bets with the green and red in mind, pick up a cheap green and red scarf or flag from best n less (or anything that sells these clothes) and hit the street with pride.

Our clubs, the dogs and SFSC, both represent the blue class, the common suburban man. Our clubs shared territories and a home ground. We are brothers in arms.

It's the LEAST you guys can do for me.
Please like this msg as a show of solidarity with me. Nasheed.
Sorry Nasheed but if were not any chance of winning a gf I'm barricking for the Penny panthers and if their knocked out I'll Barrick for the Raiders but I have a gut feeling the storm are gonna show why they should be favourites for the title.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry Nasheed but if were not any chance of winning a gf I'm barricking for the Penny panthers and if their knocked out I'll Barrick for the Raiders but I have a gut feeling the storm are gonna show why they should be favourites for the title.
tyhe only team im confident wont win it are thr storm, i dont think they have the touch of the other 3.

the comp is very close, im not sold that the break has helped panthers. i wouldnt nack either against each other this weekend.

Raiders could be gassed or they could come out blitzing and win, all things equal id tip raidres but i think storm would be more welcoming if a week of, but if they beat raiders theres no way they are beating panthers or souths

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The NRL tried sooo hard to fairy tale it up with a Pride of the league win. To the dickhead troll that started this thread suck on that... Up the Dogs.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm very proud of the way Souths played. They were sensational, apart from a couple of poly's in the middle who can't hold the ball and probably should be there. They are two forwards away from invincibility.

I'm convinced that any other year, Souths would win that 100% of the time. Unfortunately, they ran into probably the most well rounded greatest legal team I have ever seen in my life.

I do not think it is possible to have a better cap compliant team in a 16 team composition.

Hats off to the Panthers, I hope they take the flag next week and it triggers Cam Smith to go one more year. He's the only player still around from my High school days and is a living legend.