No one outside the club wants to play under pay

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All this talk of playing under this or that.

I think players do want to play under Bennett, Bellamy, Hasler etc but as soon as you throw in 50k extra those thoughts go away quickly.

if anything, some players go to clubs that they think can win premierships. Either because it's late in their career and they have never tasted the hard throbbing feeling of a premiership win, or they are young and want that notch under the belt so they can get paid $ by a team like the Titans or dogs. Which is really nullified by point 1.

players chose money and location more than coaches.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Case in point.

All the Lebanese players need to play for Tigers, rabbits or Eels Because they can be near their family/mum. Dogs should be included in that list but they don't take them for some reason.

Josh Mansour caused ripples in the Lebanese community when he signed for Penrith. His family were crying for days but it's still close enough to visit. Basically that's as far as Arab talent will stray. They will not go and play for Bellamy under any circumstances for this reason.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It took Nathan Brown a few years to rebuild Newcastle and he took a big gamble on Ponga before alot more players started signing. He got 1 rooster then word of mouth started and more followed. Now players know the knights are on the up and players like Frizell are asking to move there. Although Brown finally got his roster he did cop the blame for 2 wooden spoons and ironically got tge punt just when they showed improvement.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Prove me wrong, besides Thompson, if pay can make 3 successful signings for next season I’ll stop posting on here
When I say successful signings I mean good positive signings, preferably big names, or up and comers
All I read was ...

"I'll stop posting here"

... and I literally started doing the shuffle. When are you stopping posting mate? That's all that's important to me.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
String a few wins together and anything could happen.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
All good bro, they trolls of the highest order
If we are trolls what are you with these stupid threads? We actually talk realistically about football and not this childish sooky hypothetical crap

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prove me wrong, besides Thompson, if pay can make 3 successful signings for next season I’ll stop posting on here
When I say successful signings I mean good positive signings, preferably big names, or up and comers
So, if we go on to win a GF in the next few years, you won't post a thing? Interesting.

Malla

Reaction score
Thompson probably agreed to sign on with us because Pay won't be here.

Also its not just outside the club, I dont think players at the club want to play under Pay either.

He's a smug piece of shit. One win against a shitty Dragons team and he's up on the press conference on his high horse like he's just coached us to a premiership. Please youre a half wit that couldnt run a bath let alone a footy team.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does seem as though he isn’t attracting talent, leilua, rapana, latrell, ramien, ese’ese all linked to the club and none end up coming, as well as nene McDonald just being picked up by Cronulla would’ve been a handy pick up and not even interested it seems

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Scooby, speaking of 2 player games, I’ve been hearing rumours that there is a Kennel romance developing. Are you able to comment?
That's coincidental, I have heard you are the double adaptor in the menage et trios.not my kind of romance but you boys enjoy and be careful not to kick natboy in the chin when you are rolling over, you will accidentally circumcise dinkum. Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's coincidental, I have heard you are the double adaptor in the menage et trios.not my kind of romance but you boys enjoy and be careful not to kick natboy in the chin when you are rolling over, you will accidentally circumcise dinkum. Shine on you crazy diamonds.
Speaking of chins, here’s Roger Ramjet.
I hope you hook up with a nice mullet today mate (and then go fishing)

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this the sort of thing you fantasise about during those long fruitless days at sea?

I hope they’re back on the bite for you soon mate. And I’m talking about the fish, not the men in your life

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sure puts a new meaning to the phrase "2 peas in a pod" ;)

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this the sort of thing you fantasise about during those long fruitless days at sea?

I hope they’re back on the bite for you soon mate. And I’m talking about the fish, not the men in your life
Yeah the fishing isn’t going well, I just caught a minnow....

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get off the kennel and go and get your dick wet you depressing mofo

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It does seem as though he isn’t attracting talent, leilua, rapana, latrell, ramien, ese’ese all linked to the club and none end up coming, as well as nene McDonald just being picked up by Cronulla would’ve been a handy pick up and not even interested it seems
Well Leilua and Mitchell haven't set the world on fire as of late though. I an pissed we missed out on Ramien though. He would have been a good pickup based on what I saw on the weekend. But I think he always wanted to go back to the sharks though.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well Leilua and Mitchell haven't set the world on fire as of late though. I an pissed we missed out on Ramien though. He would have been a good pickup based on what I saw on the weekend. But I think he always wanted to go back to the sharks though.
He 100% wanted to return to the Shire mate and he only bothered with a conversation with the Dogs in case that didn’t work out when he left Newcastle. Yet somehow the club ‘failed’ to recruit someone who wanted to be somewhere else. #KCT189.