No one outside the club wants to play under pay

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
People like us don’t care about what some poor negative little sook like you thinks. See you at the game Sunday. Oh that’s right
Meet at the same spot? PM for details.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Good point about Ponga. He went to a club who had just got 3 spoons in a row.
Also in 2009 we had an unproven coach (Kevin Moore) but still signed about 8 blokes when we totally overhauled the roster.
I think the coach has some influence on players signing but its certainly not the only factor or indeed the main factor. If I was a player my decision factors in order would be :
1. Money
2. Daylight
3. More daylight
4. Position I would be playing
5. Coach
I think location needs to be somewhere on the list, players do or don't move because of location. For example Ramien moving to Newcastle to be close to his daughter then moving back to the Shire to get away from his ex. Klemmer getting pussey whipped by his wife into moving to Newcastle to be close to her family. Or Cronk getting pussey whipped by his wife to move to Sydney for her work .............. hang on maybe location shouldn't be on the list, maybe pussey whipping should be.

Go Dogs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Notice how horseshit, doofus dog and fuckboy are the 3 minority that suck each other off every single post aahahahaha
I'm disappointed you left me out of the 'reach around' session.

Being honest, any time people try and lump those three together just shows to me their complete ignorance and obsession with painting them in a bad light. Unlike many on here I think those 3 and others like them are able to seperate arguments from emotions, and look at it objectively. Think you'll often find their opinions are different, but they first present the facts which you guys can't handle.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You love my posts but you won’t admit it
Different opinions are great as it helps all of is see things differently. I come on here and have my views changed as I listen to what other people say and take it on board.

Your posts are simply constant attacks on the club you apparently support. I really don't understand it. If the Dogs make you so angry and disappointed all of the time. If all you can ever do is look at the negative side of everything connected to the club. Why bother supporting them? It doesn't make sense to me?

So ... no ... I don't like your posts.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think location needs to be somewhere on the list, players do or don't move because of location. For example Ramien moving to Newcastle to be close to his daughter then moving back to the Shire to get away from his ex. Klemmer getting pussey whipped by his wife into moving to Newcastle to be close to her family. Or Cronk getting pussey whipped by his wife to move to Sydney for her work .............. hang on maybe location shouldn't be on the list, maybe pussey whipping should be.

Go Dogs
6. Location (aka - being pussy whipped)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Go Dogs
We'll put pussy whipping at 4, 5 or 6 then.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Different opinions are great as it helps all of is see things differently. I come on here and have my views changed as I listen to what other people say and take it on board.

Your posts are simply constant attacks on the club you apparently support. I really don't understand it. If the Dogs make you so angry and disappointed all of the time. If all you can ever do is look at the negative side of everything connected to the club. Why bother supporting them? It doesn't make sense to me?

So ... no ... I don't like your posts.
You don’t know shit lol, the club is not exempt of criticism just because I’m a supporter

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If pay can make 3 really good signings I’ll leave, it’s as simple as that lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d say more no money in cap in recent years to sign
Chn was great signing, Thompson is, so one more and I hope you stick to your word

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d say more no money in cap in recent years to sign
Chn was great signing, Thompson is, so one more and I hope you stick to your word
Lol we have 12 spots available next season ahaha what you on about we have an open chequebook

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I now have this promise framed.
I’d say it was nice knowing Alzz, but, well, I’d be lying :-).

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prove me wrong, besides Thompson, if pay can make 3 successful signings for next season I’ll stop posting on here
When I say successful signings I mean good positive signings, preferably big names, or up and comers
We have 3 or 4 very good up and comers already at the club but not getting a look in,pay is not first grade standard,and plays his favourites every week,like jmk,and Tolman,has jmk improved in the 3 years he's been there,no,Tolman at the moment is a bench player at best,and yet our younger players are not getting a run

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jmk has improved perhaps not as much as is required. His service against the Dragons was good but he is no cook. Tolman is Tolman a very reliable middle workhorse. Do we really have players better than those two being held back? Unlikely.