No one outside the club wants to play under pay

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny how there’s all this hate even though my not being on pays wagon but saying something rather positive still results in digs at others, I mean if you read my post, this time I’m actually agreeing with you an your mate... but then you would never agree with me no matter how bad it got with pay..!! At least I am willing to see different sides. And one thing I’m not is a two faced moron, I mean I will use the rainbow as two can play that game.!!

I have no agenda here, my opinion is how I see it.
Scooby, speaking of 2 player games, I’ve been hearing rumours that there is a Kennel romance developing. Are you able to comment?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s cool mate. I’m not having a go at you and I liked the rest of your post. I just thought it was ironic you mentioned the rainbows when it was actually your friend here who gave a dozen out in a row
Lol, the rainbows were because as soon as Allz put that post up I knew who would come for him, and as for wendog, she will give rainbows for her own reasons, whatever they may be, I actually have no problems with anyone on here (well maybe 1) but apart from that yea.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scooby, speaking of 2 player games, I’ve been hearing rumours that there is a Kennel romance developing. Are you able to comment?
Got absolutely no idea what your talking about, guess it’s just another low life dig from you again aye Horsey :tearsofjoy:

funny thing is, you an Nat always seem to Be together at any given time. But I guess that’s been developing for a while lol.. one thing with you mate. You sure like to dish it out, BUT CANT TAKE IT.!!!!

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha. I’m actually impressed she figured it out. It’s like the first time my grandmother sent me a text message that wasn’t blank
Better than the blanks you're usually involved with I guess ;)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Better than the blanks you're usually involved with I guess ;)
When you ask me to play scrabble with you at IRT? Haha, your toy boy is going to get jealous you old devil you

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your old mate Wendy has been handing out dozens tonight, have a look haha
Just payback Nutboy for all you, crazyhorse and dinky send out. Surprised you noticed...you get that many from everyone else. Peace to you and your mates.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When you ask me to play scrabble with you at IRT? Haha, your toy boy is going to get jealous you old devil you
You and your friends have sick minds.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just payback Nutboy for all you, crazyhorse and dinky send out. Surprised you noticed...you get that many from everyone else. Peace to you and your mates.
Sweet dreams Nan xoxo

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knights don't have a recognised coach but they don't have trouble recruiting. Money talks.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll hold you to that Alzz :-).

Don’t worry, they’re coming.
They’re just finalising agreements on how the players will be microchipped and the Dogs will only pay them in Bitcoin so they’re fully tracked. It’s what is being referred to down Belmore way as the New Dog Order.
I don’t know why you are laughing, it’s no laughing matter

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack your thread there for a bit Alzz, but you know how it is when Nat/horse and dink are lurking :tonguewink:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With a full salary cap we should be able to make more than 4 signings, but we will see if the club is capable

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Got absolutely no idea what your talking about, guess it’s just another low life dig from you again aye Horsey :tearsofjoy:

funny thing is, you an Nat always seem to Be together at any given time. But I guess that’s been developing for a while lol.. one thing with you mate. You sure like to dish it out, BUT CANT TAKE IT.!!!!
Settle down Mr. Gilf hunter. I don’t really wanna get onto the subject of giving and taking with you so let’s get back on topic.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Laughing at you Alzz, not the situation.
But to answer your question, I believe your concerns highlighted here will be addressed by the club over the next couple of months. Hang in there.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
With a full salary cap we should be able to make more than 4 signings, but we will see if the club is capable
I think you’re gonna be happy with the signings to come Alzz. Keep the faith mate

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Settle down Mr. Gilf hunter. I don’t really wanna get onto the subject of giving and taking with you so let’s get back on topic.
You do not offend me at all, in fact your absolutely childish, you only appear when it’s trying to defend pay. Or want to talk shit about others. I don’t roll like that unless your involved lol..!!!