Napa is a dud

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pay's body language and squirming in his seat at the presser talking about Napa's 20 min efforts was painful.
Meant to add...I felt sorry for Deano....clearly frustrated.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Big papi is too tired from shagging the sheilas on video

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Take time to replace him like we did with Barba? How did that go? We're still waiting for that replacement!

Napa wasn't bad. You can only do much on your own against 13 players.
The “rockstar fullback”?

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll have to watch the replay cause I didn’t think he was actually that bad (granted my expectations were low). I actually thought both Napa and CHN were the ones doing something. Holland and Lewis however were Fkn shocking
No need to rewatch. Your assessment is spot on.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Napa wasn’t the worst player for us though his fitness wasn’t great like 16 other colleagues of his

CHN made in roads when he came on as Elliott did SFA

Tolman still gets the ball on the 4th

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s a reason roosters wanted to see the back of him. But I think replacing Klemmer for him was not the answer. Klemmer is a metre eater and napa needs a player like that in the team so he can be the agresser. We do not have a meter eater in the team anymore. We don’t even have outside backs who can help the front rowers and cart back big metres like warriors did.

What I’m saying is napa is a good player and plays with heart. He will come good at certain times in a game but if the other forwards don’t step up and help him then don’t expect to see miricales from him as he never did anything remotely close to that at the roosters.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He wasn't the worst player but he was such a needless purchase. We need speed in the backs, not another forward. Typical Bulldogs purchase recently. Until we fix our spine we are not doing much

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa will come good, a lot think it was not a good signing and at the time I was also one of those, but I still hold out hope.. once he gets his mongrel back it will pay off (no pun intended) !!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive never rated Napa.. im calling it early that he will be in the ranks of a TRex type signing for us..

Started off the season with his usual 74m.. Meanwhile Klemmer makes 198m

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive never rated Napa.. im calling it early that he will be in the ranks of a TRex type signing for us..

Started off the season with his usual 74m.. Meanwhile Klemmer makes 198m
Why even compare his stats to Klemmer? It’s not like Napa was making Klemmer like meters last year. We will miss Klemmer for sure but it’s pointless waiting for Napa to play like Klemmer.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why even compare his stats to Klemmer? It’s not like Napa was making Klemmer like meters last year. We will miss Klemmer for sure but it’s pointless waiting for Napa to play like Klemmer.
Both front rowers.. both 1st game at new clubs.. Both played state of origin..

I dont see why 2 starting prop forwards cant be compared

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both front rowers.. both 1st game at new clubs.. Both played state of origin..

I dont see why 2 starting prop forwards cant be compared
You compared their meters gained when if you look at their whole careers that’s around what they produce weekly. It’s not a surprise to anyone besides you by the looks of it that Klemmer would make more meters.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You compared their meters gained when if you look at their whole careers that’s around what they produce weekly. It’s not a surprise to anyone besides you by the looks of it that Klemmer would make more meters.
Napas on good dollars.. hes our marquee recruit.. his stats should be compared to the top props in the game and they should be open for discussion on the kennel..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Napas on good dollars.. hes our marquee recruit.. his stats should be compared to the top props in the game and they should be open for discussion on the kennel..
So you are expecting Napa to have the same meters gained stats as Klemmer even though he hasn't even come close to that in his career to date?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you are expecting Napa to have the same meters gained stats as Klemmer even though he hasn't even come close to that in his career to date?
If you have a problem with stats being discussed on the kennel you best take it up with the moderators.. until then the rest of us will talk about player stats including Napas metres gained..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have a problem with stats being discussed on the kennel you best take it up with the moderators.. until then the rest of us will talk about player stats including Napas metres gained..
I am talking about the stats but you are deflecting the point.........

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am talking about the stats but you are deflecting the point.........
I am talking about his stats also.. it seems you dont like them discussed.. until the moderators change the rules kennel members will discuss, compare and analyse napas stats

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am talking about his stats also.. it seems you dont like them discussed.. until the moderators change the rules kennel members will discuss, compare and analyse napas stats
No I’m fine with them being discussed....seems you have a problem when they get questioned.