Membership Drive Starts

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to buy the membership right in the first year so it’s about $1500 first year but then around $800 annually after that. Not cheap but if you go to most Dogs games (it also gives you access to CommBank aka Bankwest for Dogs games) as well as Origin and Finals/GF it’s pretty good value. Also offers reciprocal rights to other venues around Australia. No, I do not work for the Stadium Australia sales team :-).
I have Royal agricultural society membership cost about 450 for the family of 4 per year get get access member areas and all rl games at stadium Australia and couple of big bash, a league games and ALF games per year.

Notes when you attend games dogs do get paid as part of the stadium deal.

I have been wanting to join stadium so I get the for the SOO, rl finals and socceroos games from the reciprocal right I can get guarantee tickets to finals.

I have to say bulldogs south and dragon probably make up most of the members.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks bro, appreciate the feedback. Kinda interested in the overall value it provides.
No worries. If you decide you’re serious I actually might be able to help you save on that first year fee too. PM if you want to know more :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I have Royal agricultural society membership cost about 450 for the family of 4 per year get get access member areas and all rl games at stadium Australia and couple of big bash, a league games and ALF games per year.

Notes when you attend games dogs do get paid as part of the stadium deal.

I have been wanting to join stadium so I get the for the SOO, rl finals and socceroos games from the reciprocal right I can get guarantee tickets to finals.

I have to say bulldogs south and dragon probably make up most of the members.
Yeah the RAS membership is good value for regular season games. The drawback of course is no Origin or Finals. I’ve been a Stadium member since 2013 and have never missed any event I’ve wanted to go to - GF, Origin, Bledisloe etc. Plus it’s transferable so I give tickets to mates for soccer or AFL/Giants or events I typically don’t go to. They used to provide Easter Show entry as well but that seems to have stopped now, I guess RAS/SA renegotiated their deal.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to buy the membership right in the first year so it’s about $1500 first year but then around $800 annually after that. Not cheap but if you go to most Dogs games (it also gives you access to CommBank aka Bankwest for Dogs games) as well as Origin and Finals/GF it’s pretty good value. Also offers reciprocal rights to other venues around Australia. No, I do not work for the Stadium Australia sales team :-).
Thanks for the update,when I enquired about seating arrangements I was not offered the same seats or similar to what I get with the dogs,2 platinum which cost me about 900 on the half way line 15 rows back,hence the cheaper price,but I’m sure the club gets a cut whether u sign with them or stadium Australia.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the update,when I enquired about seating arrangements I was not offered the same seats or similar to what I get with the dogs,2 platinum which cost me about 900 on the half way line 15 rows back,hence the cheaper price,but I’m sure the club gets a cut whether u sign with them or stadium Australia.
Yes the club do (re: a cut). Stadium Members are Level 4, Western Side and generally the seats/view are all good. They’re not reserved for regular games but there’s plenty of seats if you get there early enough. For major events I’ve had seats on Level 1, 4 and 6 but never bad seats. The longer you are a member the better the seats tend to be too for major events. Your Bulldogs Platinum tickets sound good if that’s your main interest - the benefit of Stadium membership of course is Origin, GF etc included in the annual price.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the club do (re: a cut). Stadium Members are Level 4, Western Side and generally the seats/view are all good. They’re not reserved for regular games but there’s plenty of seats if you get there early enough. For major events I’ve had seats on Level 1, 4 and 6 but never bad seats. The longer you are a member the better the seats tend to be too for major events. Your Bulldogs Platinum tickets sound good if that’s your main interest - the benefit of Stadium membership of course is Origin, GF etc included in the annual price.
Appreciate your feedback,simply because I’m not an afl or rugby or soccer supporter,I’d rather give my money to the club.I was offered seats on level 4 but not as good as what I have.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Re-signed again. Even before Covid I struggled to get to games due to work and family but I see it as supporting the club rather than getting much back for it.

I probably only manage to get to half the games but it’s decent value even for that. Tickets to single games are ridiculously high so even if you can only get to a handful of games you’ll save money buying a membership.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah the RAS membership is good value for regular season games. The drawback of course is no Origin or Finals. I’ve been a Stadium member since 2013 and have never missed any event I’ve wanted to go to - GF, Origin, Bledisloe etc. Plus it’s transferable so I give tickets to mates for soccer or AFL/Giants or events I typically don’t go to. They used to provide Easter Show entry as well but that seems to have stopped now, I guess RAS/SA renegotiated their deal.
They still do provide show tickets only last year they didn't because of covid.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They still do provide show tickets only last year they didn't because of covid.
Cool thanks, will see what 2022 brings when StadAus contacts re: renewals. Cheers.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I bought my stadium membership for $250 on ebay. The person selling it just transfers it to you.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So, are they any games that you get first dibs for a ticket, but you still have to pay extra for (for example, if an EPL side was visiting or something?). I assume you can give you pass to someone else if you can't go?

If you're a sports nut, and are able to get to most things, its actually not bad value at all.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I bought my stadium membership for $250 on ebay. The person selling it just transfers it to you.
Sure, plus the $60 transfer fee.
I was talking about when I bought mine.
Back in 2013 there weren’t many around for the second hand market - I looked at the time.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So, are they any games that you get first dibs for a ticket, but you still have to pay extra for (for example, if an EPL side was visiting or something?). I assume you can give you pass to someone else if you can't go?

If you're a sports nut, and are able to get to most things, its actually not bad value at all.
All major events are on a ballot basis.
There’s basically Category A-D.
Newer members are D.
If you don’t go in the ballot you tend to stay in the lower end of preferences.
Ditto if you go in the ballot, get tickets but don’t turn up to the event. If you’re an active member your tickets improve. For instance I haven’t had a Level 6 ticket since about 2016.

There’s no games you have to pay extra for, it’s just the luck of the ballot. The only things you have to pay extra for are additional services like parking, member dining rooms, booze etc.

You also get early access to tickets for concerts etc. Obviously been heavily disrupted by Covid but they’ve given discounts accordingly.

Yep, also transferable. I’ve given my tickets to soccer and AFL supporting mates (Giants Stadium next door) and I usually go to the T20 Big Bash local derby (Thunder/6er’s) and that’s all included In the annual price.

Pretty good value overall when you use them.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re-signed again. Even before Covid I struggled to get to games due to work and family but I see it as supporting the club rather than getting much back for it.

I probably only manage to get to half the games but it’s decent value even for that. Tickets to single games are ridiculously high so even if you can only get to a handful of games you’ll save money buying a membership.
I’m basically in the same boat mate missing a few games due to work but that’s no big deal really.
The membership packages are fantastic value, just feels good to support our club plus you end up with a wardrobe full of brand new caps.
I still recall attending a football club meeting were J.K spoke about how important it was getting numbers up every year.

In good time with a competitive team our club will one day reach 30,000 on a regular basis.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
All major events are on a ballot basis.
There’s basically Category A-D.
Newer members are D.
If you don’t go in the ballot you tend to stay in the lower end of preferences.
Ditto if you go in the ballot, get tickets but don’t turn up to the event. If you’re an active member your tickets improve. For instance I haven’t had a Level 6 ticket since about 2016.

There’s no games you have to pay extra for, it’s just the luck of the ballot. The only things you have to pay extra for are additional services like parking, member dining rooms, booze etc.

You also get early access to tickets for concerts etc. Obviously been heavily disrupted by Covid but they’ve given discounts accordingly.

Yep, also transferable. I’ve given my tickets to soccer and AFL supporting mates (Giants Stadium next door) and I usually go to the T20 Big Bash local derby (Thunder/6er’s) and that’s all included In the annual price.

Pretty good value overall when you use them.
as i stated very early in the post, i think it is the best option because you get the GF and origins. If you have a souths mate go halves and share the tickets even better

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
as i stated very early in the post, i think it is the best option because you get the GF and origins. If you have a souths mate go halves and share the tickets even better
Souths mate is where that comes unstuck :tearsofjoy:.