Membership Drive Starts

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Placed order on 1st December and still waiting. Got an email about a week ago saying delivery expected early - mid February.
Update: message from Australia Post advising delivery expected between Monday (tomorrow) and Wednesday this week.

Club also sent an email confirming same

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Update: message from Australia Post advising delivery expected between Monday (tomorrow) and Wednesday this week.

Club also sent an email confirming same
I can see Australia Post tracking has updated for mine too. It hasn't been collected yet for delivery but the shipping information has now been received by Auspost as of Friday morning. I imagine it will be picked up over the coming days and arrive later in the week based on that info.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My pack has been ready for processing for a week. Sounds like someone needs to arrange a pick up or drive to the post office. It can’t be that hard seriously

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
My pack has been ready for processing for a week. Sounds like someone needs to arrange a pick up or drive to the post office. It can’t be that hard seriously
no change to my delivery status either

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's easier to get cocaine out of Columbia than it is to get a couple of Bulldogs hats sent out to western Sydney. I don't know how but it gets worse every year.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys, go easy. It may/may not be the clubs fault entirely.

I just went to checkout on a JB Hifi order for 2 items (both in stock). The delivery ETA with Toll couriers was 29 April. Aus Post was 3 May.

I shit you not

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are at 12,000 members - not sure how that compares to the same time last year, or to other clubs.

when you think about the rubbish we has dished up over the last few season that’s 12,000 hardcore supporters.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's easier to get cocaine out of Columbia than it is to get a couple of Bulldogs hats sent out to western Sydney. I don't know how but it gets worse every year.
So true. They need a broom through the office and employ more competent people rather than friends and family

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Got my pack today, was a real great idea being able to choose what we wanted. The young fella is thrilled with all his stuff. My mug and wireless charger seem decent qaulity also