Membership Drive Starts

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2022 , is the year of the start , of the doggies climb.!!!

let’s go.!!!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone still waiting on there member packs to arrive? I placed my order 8th December, received an email on 11/12 advising 5-7 weeks wait. Received another email 1/1 saying 3-4 weeks but they would send another email with a tracking number once it is lodged with Aus post, and haven't heard anything since...

Sent a follow up today but thought to check here if others had already done some chasing
Placed my order on the 5th Jan and recieved everything last Friday.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone still waiting on there member packs to arrive? I placed my order 8th December, received an email on 11/12 advising 5-7 weeks wait. Received another email 1/1 saying 3-4 weeks but they would send another email with a tracking number once it is lodged with Aus post, and haven't heard anything since...

Sent a follow up today but thought to check here if others had already done some chasing
Yeah still waiting they are slow as

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ordered on 25 November, was told my gear was to be delivered by mid-late January, still waiting. As usual, I bought this as a Christmas present for my kids and could only print off a receipt for them as a present. I should know after almost 15 years as a member that they can't get their act together.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still waiting for everything to arrive. I have membership of two AFL clubs also. One of those clubs had all my 2022 stuff to me October last year. They have far more memberships to process than we do. So it's possible, if you are organised and professional enough.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
I received a response today, also advised expecting around 15/2. Provided a tracking link that isn’t active yet.

It’s either being shipped directly from overseas or they are doing bulk imports of stock based on what orders they received. Definitely wouldn’t be taking this long if stock is already organised and in Aus prior to ordering

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m involved with international shipping and transport. delays on the ports and overseas manufacturers due the covid is massive at the moment things are taking sometimes 4-6 weeks longer then expected

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Meh didn’t renew membership as what’s the point the last few years couldn’t go to games and wasn’t worth had a membership for quite a few years but not worth the money Dogs will always be my passionate team which I will always watch every game (actually last year to my absolute horror i
thought a game was on Sunday afternoon but it was a Saturday game don’t know how I fucked that up but looked at my phone later that night on Saturday and saw Dogs got flogged. I never miss matches very rare but it was telling how much I hadn’t payed attention) anyway they do have to do better it’s not just a one way thing. But I’m hoping we finish a lot higher on the ladder. It’s not about support no matter what I do that anyway but I feel if we are putting in efforts like we have in the last few years well it’s coming back to you mate.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Still waiting for everything to arrive. I have membership of two AFL clubs also. One of those clubs had all my 2022 stuff to me October last year. They have far more memberships to process than we do. So it's possible, if you are organised and professional enough.
It also helps if you have shit loads of money and sponsors that either are ongoing or renew their deals before the previous season has finished. We are still adding sponsors, possibly up to the start of the season, which makes it much harder to send out membership gear too early.

Always a Bulldog

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The second order I placed on Monday has an eta of this teusday