Membership Drive Starts

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All major events are on a ballot basis.
There’s basically Category A-D.
Newer members are D.
If you don’t go in the ballot you tend to stay in the lower end of preferences.
Ditto if you go in the ballot, get tickets but don’t turn up to the event. If you’re an active member your tickets improve. For instance I haven’t had a Level 6 ticket since about 2016.

There’s no games you have to pay extra for, it’s just the luck of the ballot. The only things you have to pay extra for are additional services like parking, member dining rooms, booze etc.

You also get early access to tickets for concerts etc. Obviously been heavily disrupted by Covid but they’ve given discounts accordingly.

Yep, also transferable. I’ve given my tickets to soccer and AFL supporting mates (Giants Stadium next door) and I usually go to the T20 Big Bash local derby (Thunder/6er’s) and that’s all included In the annual price.

Pretty good value overall when you use them.
I agree with u,but we have to understand the layout of anz,the bottom 2 tiers are great to watch the games of league,once u start getting to the third and fourth levels,u begin watching the big screen,for me the experience is lessened,but it’s a matter of choice and opinion but not I’d rather put my money towards my dogs.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
after nearly 20 of buying 2 bulldogs qld, interstate memberships we made the decision last season not to renew them, getting broncos memberships instead
just over double the money, but instead of getting 1 game with dogs membership, we can now go to 12 home games and cheer on every team to beat the broncos
while its great to support your team, the club in return has to look at what the membership packs offer, especially if your not in sydney

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
lol yeh my mate is a souths fan , tough times this year so he paid me half, couldnt say no
Of course - good outcome for both. My Souths supporting mate offered to pay for one of my tickets and in the end I agreed he could pay ‘half of one’ as I feel sorry for him supporting Souths. Says a wooden spooner to a Grand Finalist :anguished:. I guess I’m still trying to deny that I have mates who support Souths :grinning:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with u,but we have to understand the layout of anz,the bottom 2 tiers are great to watch the games of league,once u start getting to the third and fourth levels,u begin watching the big screen,for me the experience is lessened,but it’s a matter of choice and opinion but not I’d rather put my money towards my dogs.
All good. That’s why I do both - support the club and still get access to the major events that don’t involve the Bulldogs. I appreciate that’s not for everyone.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the misplaced apostrophes in the membership email today, just about did my head in. Membership's, mum's and dad's. I get that modern education has been highly dumbed down, and typos can get overlooked in hastily written social media posts. But, an official email from one of the biggest sporting clubs in the country, needs some degree of professionalism, surely.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exclusive access to the Ultimate Member’s Lounge with pre-match canapes and the opportunity to meet past and current players at home games at Stadium Australia and Commbank Stadium

Anyone think it’s worth getting this ? The ultimate package ?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just renewed my membership... but for the Titans instead...

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a really good conversation last week with a young guy from the membership team
He was telling me how busy it’s been lately, the interest in people joining up was quite evident which is absolutely fantastic.
No doubt our recruitment drive has fans in good spirits with a general feel we have turned the corner big time.
All paid up & ready for action.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looking on the membership page and noticed we get the option to choose our items from a store thus year using credits, rather than some dodgy showing merchandise, anyone know when we can access the e-store?

Screenshot_20211127-144508_Chrome.jpg

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Just looking on the membership page and noticed we get the option to choose our items from a store thus year using credits, rather than some dodgy showing merchandise, anyone know when we can access the e-store?

View attachment 34356
I received two emails this week for it. The one received yesterday provided access for me

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the email with instructions on how to customise the pack yesterday.

Will probably take the cap, coffee mug and key ring and end up paying a few $$ extra.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone worked out how to add the $50 credit to your order before checking out?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm actually glad that we can choose now. I had $100 credit between my mate and I, but I only used up $8 for the lanyard and that's it. The rest I gave to my mate as I have no need for either of the other stuff.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Anyone worked out how to add the $50 credit to your order before checking out?
So keep checking out to the payment part and near the top there's a field where you type in the credit and it gets applied straight away.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see the club entering the digital age.
Just got my digital membership card for 2022 and it’s now in the Apple Wallet on phone and watch for easy access when required.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really like having the option to choose what members gear we want. With a family pass we got $180 credit, let my son go ahead and choose a few things he liked so his happy