Social Media Matt Lodge

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has shit in him, i like that.
Give him 2 years , best prop on the open market.
Would suit us imo

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eddie Blacker for sure no idea why he hasn’t got more time at the Rith was a standout in their juniors
Stacked group of forwards at the Riff is why, might be on the radar but would be an "experiment" given the lack of first grade.CC would know him well but we need more established developed blokes if possible.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie Blacker for sure no idea why he hasn’t got more time at the Rith was a standout in their juniors
This would be true if he was a panthers junior lol. He came from the Dragons. If memory serves me correctly, they swapped him for Billy Burns

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This would be true if he was a panthers junior lol. He came from the Dragons. If memory serves me correctly, they swapped him for Billy Burns
He was out with JDB or perhaps present when his whole assualt saga went down. May have contributed to the swap

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Need to try get Hazleton to break his contract with Cronulla. Sign him and Eddie Blacker and forget about Lodge
You've got a serious hard on for Hazleton KD. Haha. But I agree, he'd be a smart signing for pretty cheap. I'd much rather someone like him than a washed up Lodge

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jamin joliffe would be good, but is tied ip for next year. Wagga boy, good lad.
Now that I think of it St George probs have a good chance. Dare say he would have been in Sharks junior systems when Flanno was there

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You've got a serious hard on for Hazleton KD. Haha. But I agree, he'd be a smart signing for pretty cheap. I'd much rather someone like him than a washed up Lodge
Haha yeah he's been great in reserves for a while now. He was dropped last week, but is only back in the 17 this week because Hunt was injured from hip drop. What happens when Rudolf is back along with Hunt.
Dogs gotta work out some sorta swap deal.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah he's been great in reserves for a whole now. He was dropped last week, but is only back in the 17 this week because Hunt was injured from hip drop. What happens when Rudolf is back along with Hunt.
Dogs gotta work out some sorta swap deal.
Yeah he's behind about 6 or 7 middles at the Sharks. There's definitely an opportunity there.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you sign him, I remember what you said when my team signed him.

You weren't very complementary.

Kaz has a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong memory.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the price is right, he would be an asset

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need 6 props we have maybe 1. Minimum wage all for it.
He doesn't come for minimum wage, he'll get a contract amount similar to what Sutton got, ~350k.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
released by Rooster today, you'd think he has a club lined up for the remainder of this year and next

we're very desperate so we probably sign him