Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd take him we have no go forward bar morrin

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As per fox sports -
“Lodge’s management had reportedly requested a release on two separate occasions over the last month and how the request has been granted.

Roosters powerbrokers reportedly have been unhappy with the former Warriors’ performances since he was told he wouldn’t be handed a new contract for next season.

His attitude has also been reported as a reason behind the club’s change of heart regarding his release request.”

The guy is bad news another dud signing coming up if true.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TPJ
Lodge
King
Pele

Provides good punch up front. Thing is CC doesn't know how to use a bench.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As if the roosters know what they’re doing either, their recruitment has been worse than ours the last 2 years

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Would find it really hard to cheer this grub on. Would only sign him because we are desperate for go forward up front and also with the caveat he needs to enrol in a community program and help the less fortunate on a regular basis.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is the $350k correct heard mutterings he was on north of $500k ??
I just can't believe that. None of us know exactly what a player is on and in Sutton's case no $ reported. As an educated guess all things considered I'd say ~350k, which I still think is too much and no idea why we signed him to begin with regardless. Another Stimson/Waddell signing for me.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Sloppiest forward in the fuckin game. Slow, penalties. Just a sloppy fuckin wet sticky cheesy pussy. He bends the line, ok he does. But everything else get the fuck outta here. 88m a game, makes me sick

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s shit. Sluggish with a penalty in him. We’re already getting shit penalty callls imagine that prick in a dogs jersey

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the $350k correct heard mutterings he was on north of $500k ??
He only on a small deal as he was promised upgrade next year when JWH was to go to the superleague.

The then extended JWH and advise Lodge they can't upgrade as they don't have salary cap

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sloppiest forward in the fuckin game. Slow, penalties. Just a sloppy fuckin wet sticky cheesy pussy. He bends the line, ok he does. But everything else get the fuck outta here. 88m a game, makes me sick
2.67 metres/minute isn't bad. King 2.13 metres/minute and TPJ 2.85 metres/minute. Sele someone we've been linked to for next year 2.86 metres/minute. Not saying he's what we need but how many minutes someone is playing a game comes into play when talking about metres average a game (Lodge only ~33 minutes a game this year). Last year Lodge was 2.93 metres/minute (~43 minutes a game). JFH from Panther only 2.27 metres/minute so also isn't everything.