Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Omg I was feeling like crap but I'm actually tearing up with joy .... So happy for him xxx

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great news !
I hope this heart came from a lion.
Love ya buddy !
I've no doubt you're gonna fully recover from this.
Then me and you, are going fishing somewhere where the hotties in skimpy bikinis are many, and there no fish to distract us !

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN hey brother hope all goes well and congrats with the news u received. Hope u have a speedy recovery too!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously you should look at writing a book. The adversity you've battled, the challenges, the struggles in life, and how you'll have overturned them and worked on rebuilding your life from the ashes of the past.

I reckon it'd read well, and so many people don't realise the struggles of a transplant patient, nor would they realise the emotional, physical, and mental toll it takes. Might even have more people sign up for organ donation.

If I hear anymore news today from Assman HQ I'll let you all know.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
can i humbly request all of the kennelers, doesnt matter what religion you belong to or no religion at all.

Just say a little prayer for our pal here while he goes through a heart transplant operation right now.

Jeez heart transplant, i typed it as if i am talking about tooth filling..

All power to you @ASSASSIN
I'm sending my best wishes

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously you should look at writing a book. The adversity you've battled, the challenges, the struggles in life, and how you'll have overturned them and worked on rebuilding your life from the ashes of the past.

I reckon it'd read well, and so many people don't realise the struggles of a transplant patient, nor would they realise the emotional, physical, and mental toll it takes. Might even have more people sign up for organ donation.

Ill only read it if Assassin writes it

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm glad I jumped on today.

I'm not going to bother trying to describe the happiness I feel for our Assman and his family right now, because there aren't any words that would even come close.

I hope all goes well and he's back here asap.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

the name of the book should be " I had a change of heart".

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesome title,
I like it.

yeah i thought of it when he said he doesnt believe in conspiracies any more.

I wonder if the new heart is going to change his personality.

Assassin would change form this

to this

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My heart sings with joy today and tears of relief are falling as I received the news from helenac that Ed has received his transplant. I have not been on here of late as real life has been hectic but I just had to log on to express my joy and thanks that the first part of his new journey has begun. Ed is one tough hombre and although his trials are nowhere near over and he has a fair journey, still the door is now well and truly open for a long and happy life. I would like to send my love to his family and of course to him. Prayers are well and truly answered. Heartfelt thanks ( no pun intended).

This news is tempered with the sadness that another of our favourite kennellers, Peter aka Dropbear was not as fortunate or blessed as Ed, but I know in my heart and mind that he will be looking down and saying " I told you so Eddie, sooner rather than later."

Today is indeed a great day!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Awww shit ... @south of heaven nabbed post #1669

LOL :D

But yeah .... for those who are wondering about Southy's post ... we received word from Assassin this morning, and confirmation earlier from @K E ... that our good friend and much loved Kennel brother @ASSASSIN , is (literally) just about to go into surgery, after a heart became available for him earlier this morning.
Haven't been here for awhile.

This is fantastic news.

Is there any update on him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know you hate the heat, and as such I'm so glad they got you in and got you a new heart, because honestly ... I'm not even shitting you with these pictures.

43 degrees in the car and yes the time is correct 6:50PM.
46 degrees in the backyard.

upload_2017-1-13_19-3-2.png

upload_2017-1-13_19-3-8.png

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know you hate the heat, and as such I'm so glad they got you in and got you a new heart, because honestly ... I'm not even shitting you with these pictures.

43 degrees in the car and yes the time is correct 6:50PM.
46 degrees in the backyard.

View attachment 1928

View attachment 1929

brisbane was melting too today.

it was 36 degree with 100% humidity feel like 46.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the name of the book should be " I had a change of heart".
And here's the advertisement poster and Tagline for the movie..with a slight variation on the books title..as they do sometimes from book to movie..

IMG_0572.JPG

Reactions: K E
Status
Not open for further replies.