Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey bro. How u travelling today ? Good to hear u got out yesterday for a while. Stay strong **** ur doing amazing !
Hey brother, have to admit, so far I feel good today. if I stay like this then today will be a good day.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sadly all it does is just ease the pain by about 20% for me, and lasts only 2 hours.

Everyone loves it but for me it's the same shit as useless panadol lol
Fuck me, bro. You must be hurting. You could cut my leg off, then give me endone, and I'd be fine.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck me, bro. You must be hurting. You could cut my leg off, then give me endone, and I'd be fine.
Not being a drama queen or anything, but it's like I'm used to the pain, every day, even a good day I am in pain.

What makes its worse apparently I keep getting told that I have a high pain threshold, thank God for that I guess.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get well soon mate. Be strong and brave. Colonel des and and dawn french (raerae) should pay your hospital bills due to the heart attacks they have given you, me and all of us this year.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey **** glad you having a good day .let us know when you can handle visitors. Southy will come down and push you around in a chair and we will go tracking down hot nurses to see if we can cop any side boob action. Then find a room with happy gas and get off tits and start talking like black people for shits and giggles.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not being a drama queen or anything, but it's like I'm used to the pain, every day, even a good day I am in pain.

What makes its worse apparently I keep getting told that I have a high pain threshold, thank God for that I guess.
I'm in awe of your attitude and how you're handling the shit that's been thrown at you .
The focus ,the patience, the determination , the incredible work load , your integrity ( for not ripping out the heart of that speed hump of doctor who told you shit)
Only one other has come close in recent times but I won't say who ;)

A

Alexander the Great

All the donations to the heart foundation and cancer clinics , theyred be millions every year I just like to know what they're actually doing with that money
Clover moore just finished spending a few million in the city for her bicycle lanes that no one uses. Id say some has gone to that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sadly all it does is just ease the pain by about 20% for me, and lasts only 2 hours.

I get the same thing. My brother in law had an OP that left him in immense pain. After days of taking Panadol he took some Endone and was 100% after that. I had a bad OP and had to take Panadol for the first day 'cause the hospital pharmacy was closed when I came out and no other pharmacy would fill my subscription. Came back the next day to get Endone and may as well have been drinking water. Did nothing at all.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I get the same thing. My brother in law had an OP that left him in immense pain. After days of taking Panadol he took some Endone and was 100% after that. I had a bad OP and had to take Panadol for the first day 'cause the hospital pharmacy was closed when I came out and no other pharmacy would fill my subscription. Came back the next day to get Endone and may as well have been drinking water. Did nothing at all.
I've heard that.
Endone (and Mogadon as well) work better for some than others.
I'm one of the lucky ones. Give me a mogadon and I coukd sleep for 2 days, while you harvest my organs.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey **** glad you having a good day .let us know when you can handle visitors. Southy will come down and push you around in a chair and we will go tracking down hot nurses to see if we can cop any side boob action. Then find a room with happy gas and get off tits and start talking like black people for shits and giggles.
Can I come ?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I find it difficult, unless I put a finger up my bum. Is that normal ?
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.