Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well I'm endone nearly 24/7 and they watch you take it so you don't do that.
Must be awkward for them watching you shelve them :p

Glad to hear the good news today ****. Love coming on here and reading that you've had a good day with positive results, makes my day

Onwards and upwards legend :grinning:

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some good news for you assassin.
My 78 year old or however old my grandad is defeated the cancer and gallstones blockages.

So what I'm saying is god is gonna look after you coz of your faith no matter the obstacles.
Remember fuck science :grinning:
(well to a certain degree, a lot of the science did help my grandad haha) but he's had the cancer for over 3 years with blockages to organs by the gallstones so science can't explain why he wasn't fkd more :grinning:
This actually reminds me of joke..

A very religious man was once caught in rising floodwaters. He climbed onto the roof of his house and trusted God to rescue him. A neighbour came by in a canoe and said, “The waters will soon be above your house. Hop in and we’ll paddle to safety.” “No thanks” replied the religious man. “I’ve prayed to God and I’m sure he will save me”

A short time later the police came by in a boat. “The waters will soon be above your house. Hop in and we’ll take you to safety.” “No thanks” replied the religious man. “I’ve prayed to God and I’m sure he will save me”

A little time later a rescue services helicopter hovered overhead, let down a rope ladder and said. “The waters will soon be above your house. Climb the ladder and we’ll fly you to safety.” “No thanks” replied the religious man. “I’ve prayed to God and I’m sure he will save me”

All this time the floodwaters continued to rise, until soon they reached above the roof and the religious man drowned.

When he arrived at heaven he demanded an audience with God. Ushered into God’s throne room he said, “Lord, why am I here in heaven? I prayed for you to save me, I trusted you to save me from that flood.” God raised his eyebrow, "Well who do think sent the canoe, the boat and the helicopter??????????”

So maybe the science was all part of the deal.. lol!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This actually reminds me of joke..

A very religious man was once caught in rising floodwaters. He climbed onto the roof of his house and trusted God to rescue him. A neighbour came by in a canoe and said, “The waters will soon be above your house. Hop in and we’ll paddle to safety.” “No thanks” replied the religious man. “I’ve prayed to God and I’m sure he will save me”

A short time later the police came by in a boat. “The waters will soon be above your house. Hop in and we’ll take you to safety.” “No thanks” replied the religious man. “I’ve prayed to God and I’m sure he will save me”

A little time later a rescue services helicopter hovered overhead, let down a rope ladder and said. “The waters will soon be above your house.

Climb the ladder and we’ll fly you to safety.” “No thanks” replied the religious man. “I’ve prayed to God and I’m sure he will save me”

All this time the floodwaters continued to rise, until soon they reached above the roof and the religious man drowned.

When he arrived at heaven he demanded an audience with God. Ushered into God’s throne room he said, “Lord, why am I here in heaven? I prayed for you to save me, I trusted you to save me from that flood.” God raised his eyebrow, "Well who do think sent the canoe, the boat and the helicopter??????????”

So maybe the science was all part of the deal.. lol!
Which is why if you read what I put in brackets you would understand we are meant to use our fkn brains as well hahahha.

When I said fuck science I mean don't put all the faith in science as without god there wouldn't be science, so having full faith in god whilst trying your hardest to fulfill what you wanna do it shall work.
You can't just pray and ask for something and not do anything lol hats being a lazy/dumb **** haha which god hates

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which is why if you read what I put in brackets you would understand we are meant to use our fkn brains as well hahahha.

When I said fuck science I mean don't put all the faith in science as without god there wouldn't be science, so having full faith in god whilst trying your hardest to fulfill what you wanna do it shall work.
You can't just pray and ask for something and not do anything lol hats being a lazy/dumb **** haha which god hates
And while I'm at..here's my favourite religious joke..

A man dies and goes to the Pearly Gates and is let into heaven. It so happens that on the day he enters Paradise it is also Saint Peter's day off. Having nothing better to do, Saint Peter offers the man the Grand Tour and so they spend the day looking at all the wondrous sights and sounds. At the end of the tour, they reach the far side of heaven, and, lo and behold, there is a massive wall reaching into eternity dividing one side of heaven from the other.

Confused, the man asks Saint Peter, "what is this wall here for and what is its purpose in heaven and what is on the other side"? Saint Peter sighs, throws his hands up and rolls his eyes and says, "Oh, on the other side of this wall is where you will find all the Christians." "Why is that," asks the man? "Why do you keep all the Christians on the other side of the wall." Embarrassed, Saint Peter replies, "Well...um...er... we let them think they're the only ones up here"!! :grinning:

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking awesome news brother. Kicking kicking goals. You're a tough son of a bitch bro

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And while I'm at..here's my favourite religious joke..

A man dies and goes to the Pearly Gates and is let into heaven. It so happens that on the day he enters Paradise it is also Saint Peter's day off. Having nothing better to do, Saint Peter offers the man the Grand Tour and so they spend the day looking at all the wondrous sights and sounds. At the end of the tour, they reach the far side of heaven, and, lo and behold, there is a massive wall reaching into eternity dividing one side of heaven from the other.

Confused, the man asks Saint Peter, "what is this wall here for and what is its purpose in heaven and what is on the other side"? Saint Peter sighs, throws his hands up and rolls his eyes and says, "Oh, on the other side of this wall is where you will find all the Christians." "Why is that," asks the man? "Why do you keep all the Christians on the other side of the wall." Embarrassed, Saint Peter replies, "Well...um...er... we let them think they're the only ones up here"!! :grinning:
Lmao fuk ya good joke but fuk you hahaha.

But as a catholic and catholic teachings teach that people who have no knowledge of Jesus but have a beautiful heart and shows in their deeds they will still see heaven before an unrighteous Christian/catholic

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great news bro. Without wishing ill on anyone, hope they find one quickly for you

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some good news for you assassin.
My 78 year old or however old my grandad is defeated the cancer and gallstones blockages.

So what I'm saying is god is gonna look after you coz of your faith no matter the obstacles.
Remember fuck science :grinning:
(well to a certain degree, a lot of the science did help my grandad haha) but he's had the cancer for over 3 years with blockages to organs by the gallstones so science can't explain why he wasn't fkd more :grinning:
Man I am genuinely happy for Jhideh and you and your whole family brother! awesome news man!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assassin, just want you to know that I'm on here every day keeping tabs on your health brother. STOKED that it looks like you are going to get on the list and that you are eligible for transplant. Stay strong big man. Told my family about you. Tyler my 3 year old says he will share his heart with you. Kids just nail it sometimes hey?
I wish we all had the innocence of kids brother, the world would be paradise.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Excellent news re catheter test.

Any idea what the waiting list is like? Surely there's some urgency?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I really want to thank you all for being here with me. it does get lonely in here, especially at night with my insomnia, but it's nice to know I can chat to you all.

One day I will show you how thankful I am to you all.

God bless you all, you keep me believing in humanity.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Excellent news re catheter test.

Any idea what the waiting list is like? Surely there's some urgency?
Well because I'm young and have 2 kids plus I don't smoke or take drugs and I've lost 49 kgs kind of pushes me up the list when I finally get on the list.

I got told today that there are roughly 20 people currently on the list. I would of thought there would be hundreds or even thousands.

PS yes there is urgency as this test proved yes my heart is fucked and getting worse BUT I'm fit enough to actually have the transplant. so it's kind of bitter-sweet for my transplant team.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I really want to thank you all for being here with me. it does get lonely in here, especially at night with my insomnia, but it's nice to know I can chat to you all.

We are here for you bro if you need to talk fier away.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
UPDATE

Just had a right heart catheter test. basically they go in from the artery in your neck and put probes into the heart and through to the lungs to see if the pressure is ok enough for a transplant.

I am happy and proud to say I am eligible for transplant, and I am close to getting on the list, even with the fucked up thyriod.

So good news and happy days!
Awesome news mate. Stay strong and hang in a little longer. I think your strength and resilience is gonna pay off!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
One day I will show you how thankful I am to you all. God bless you all, you keep me believing in humanity.
Wouldn't have it any other way mate!!

Seems that finally fortune is turning your way, and that all that good karma is coming back into your life.

I wonder... when they said you might be in there for 3-4 weeks, they had in mind a transplant??

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score

You're welcome

But I don't swing that way, thanks for the offer though. Very flattering but a simple 'thank you' will suffice ;)

Hope you have a great day today brother

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're welcome

But I don't swing that way, thanks for the offer though. Very flattering but a simple 'thank you' will suffice ;)

Hope you have a great day today brother
So you don't want a brown paper bag full of unsequencial notes as a thank you?

OK, I'll donate yours to charity ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.