Fox Sports Joe Tapine - Could He Be On The Outer At Raiders

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We should have gone alll out for Adam Reynolds, and I will keep saying this.. the benefit for the bulldogs club/fans and rebuild etc , as a whole would Of been unreal.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard a whisper that there is a real chance Joe Tapine will not be at Canberra in 2022.

I said it previously, where there is smoke there is fire and the events of the previous couple of days in the nation's capital should be proof of that.

It seems as though Ricky has lost the confidence of the playing group, or at least a good bunch of them and that's the explanation for their on field performances this year.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Ricky loves Elliott soooo much & tried to get him last year.

I know, both players play Lock, both are contracted- how about a straight swap...
Joe Tapine for Adam Elliott.

You like???
I’m down with that shit! God how funny will it be to see Sticky losing his shit in the coaches box because of Adam Idiot!! Lmao

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz needs to stop picking elliott so he asks to go definitely a player swap we should do
I think he needs to keep playing him to keep his price up otherwise other clubs will push for a bargain by saying he's only a reserve grader.
Then just have Baz call him in privately and tell him he is no longer in our long term plans.
Simples.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he needs to keep playing him to keep his price up otherwise other clubs will push for a bargain by saying he's only a reserve grader.
Then just have Baz call him in privately and tell him he is no longer in our long term plans.
Simples.
With every game he plays, his price drops, have u been watching him, best leave him out so price stays there

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Adam played like a man possessed after the Lichaa wife scandal... had to earn the trust back from the playing group.. he’s gone back to mediocrity

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Canberra is much closer to Tathra so you never know!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No thanks. We already have a J Topine. A J Tapine would just confuse me.

I spent all those years not being able to tell the Morris twins apart...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No thanks. We already have a J Topine. A J Tapine would just confuse me.

I spent all those years not being able to tell the Morris twins apart...
I can tell them apart so easily, Josh looks a little more goofy (no offence, still love you josh :P )

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also a yes vote to such a swap would be a good acquisition here..until he started fucking up and the narcs on here turn on him :laughing: