Fox Sports Joe Tapine - Could He Be On The Outer At Raiders

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tapine is NOT a front rower! He is 2nd Row or a lock thats it, did I really need to point that out to you?
Swap Tapine and tommo round.
Dont bother me. He played front row tonight and was excellent.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tapine is NOT a front rower! He is 2nd Row or a lock thats it, did I really need to point that out to you?
Tapine is like Big tino from titans, they both play front row and lock.
DO YOU NEED GLASSES????

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tapine is like Big tino from titans, they both play front row and lock.
DO YOU NEED GLASSES????
I know him and his wife Kirsten, and he has never played front row in first grade, have you ever seen him start at prop before??? Just because he is big doesn’t mean you sign him to play a position he is not used to, it doesn’t make sense to do that! I think you might need to go to specsavers sunshine not me... go and have your head read while you are at it. Stupid post really.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know him and his wife Kirsten, and he has never played front row in first grade, have you ever seen him start at prop before??? Just because he is big doesn’t mean you sign him to play a position he is not used to, it doesn’t make sense to do that! I think you might need to go to specsavers sunshine not me... go and have your head read while you are at it. Stupid post really.
He literally played there tonight :tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He started and played prop tonight. He's done it on a couple of other occasions too. He is more suited on an edge tho. You want forwards that can play both, and he's shown he can.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t watch the game and didn’t see the line ups either. I guess if he did play front row that would have been his first time in grade!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He played starting front row tonight, your getting on ba barrackas if you didn't see that.
I couldn't give a flying f**k if he was bought to play lock. I like him.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I know Joe personally and would not sign to play with a club to play prop, he see’s himself as a 2nd rower or Lock only.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn’t watch the game and didn’t see the line ups either. I guess if he did play front row that would have been his first time in grade!
He played there last week also lol. Pretty sure the week before that against Manly where he ran over 200m. Sure he has played prop most the year off the bench.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh don’t worry I have tried repeatedly but try to stay out of his personal decisions, that’s between him and his lovely wife Kirsten. Would dearly love to see him in blue & white though and have made that very clear lol
Keep trying, he is a beast, i reckon he has more in him also.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh fair call. If he is on $750k then i still feel he is really a $600k maximum player tho. I don’t think we needed to go that high to keep him. Understand that would not be in the cap but it still costs the bottom line
We have plenty of cash, what's outside the Salary Cap is irrelevant to us.

Always a Bulldog