Fox Sports Joe Tapine - Could He Be On The Outer At Raiders

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is his gf Islander?
Because they can get fiery like that. Like my gf does shit like this too.

but still, I’m certain it’s Jackson himself doing it with the cover of plausible deniability.
As if girls monitor a teams interchange rotation. That’s just not the analytics of football girls are into,
Girls interest in football is as follows:
They like muscles because of horny.
They like Fights because they are manly when they fire up and it gets them horny
Flashy ball play because it makes them feel emotions
Crowd and glorious winners because they like winners
And also because their husbands and dads love it, by nature girls are naturally influenced by the men in their lives and buy into the game when their loved ones are into it.

dont believe it, why don’t girls like cricket? No fights, muscles, flash etc
Just gentlemen being gentleman and analytical.
I had a gf from Amazon. Her name was Alexa.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd have to ask yourself would the wife/partner of a rugby league player just go on an online rant without her husband/partner knowing? I have no doubt Joseph is not happy and wants out.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Hi All

No Source, No Intel - Just a cryptic message from his wife aimed right at the forehead of Joe's Coach Ricky Stuart.

IMO, A happy player would not be in a position where his wife would do this & I think it's game on.

Zero tackle has him off contract in 2023 so it would be a long shot.

But after being singled out & dropped, then given limited minutes he may be starting to shake the tree.

I would absolutely love to pick him up for our club if possible & bring together the "pine" brothers - Joe Tapine & Jackson Topine!!!

Joe's wife has fired the first shot, now it's over to you Ricky.

One thing is for sure, you can guarantee Joe will be called into Ricky's office this week for a chat.
I know Kirsten and caught up with her not long back and I can tell you it is way out of character for her to do what she did so a few of you can back off the bad mouthing of her, what she did wasn’t wise but she loves her husband and is just frustrated no doubt like all Raiders players wives are at the moment!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Kirsten and caught up with her not long back and I can tell you it is way out of character for her to do what she did so a few of you can back off the bad mouthing of her, what she did wasn’t wise but she loves her husband and is just frustrated no doubt like all Raiders players wives are at the moment!
We can send Elliot down there if she's really frustrated.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Pity Fool.

I never once took a swipe at Kirsten like some other melon heads on here.

I reckon what she done took guts and I know as fact that she was just echoing what many other Raiders WAG'S and players for that matter have been feeling.

Living in the ACT you certainly hear the noises coming out of that Raiders camp, & they can deny it all they want but they got issues.

I'd take a woman that sticks up for her man over one that doesn't anytime.

I'm simply saying that if Joe ain't happy in Canberra, then come on over to the Bulldogs. I'd love to see him in Blue & White.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Pity Fool.

I never once took a swipe at Kirsten like some other melon heads on here.

I reckon what she done took guts and I know as fact that she was just echoing what many other Raiders WAG'S and players for that matter have been feeling.

Living in the ACT you certainly hear the noises coming out of that Raiders camp, & they can deny it all they want but they got issues.

I'd take a woman that sticks up for her man over one that doesn't anytime.

I'm simply saying that if Joe ain't happy in Canberra, then come on over to the Bulldogs. I'd love to see him in Blue & White.
All good mate I wasn’t referring to you there were a couple of others who made indecent comments about her and I was just saying it in general sorry about that confusion mate.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good mate I wasn’t referring to you there were a couple of others who made indecent comments about her and I was just saying it in general sorry about that confusion mate.
No probs bud.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry Bro, I thought you were having a go at " Pity Fool" who has taken offence at all of us for stirring up Tapine's mrs, in jest. That Why I said my Money is one you, cos you both have heavy weight Avatar's
Not having a go at @Pity Fool I Love the bloke.

Just commenting on the situation. It's clear he whinged to her and she defended her man. It's just embarrassing that's all.