How do you rate Sherwin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
who cares about what 2UE think, mate you have to start respecting other star halfbacks as well
stop thinking from a biased stand point and thinking that everything needs to be hand delivered to our players
sherwin will be in the hunt for SOO this year but i dont know if he'll make it

and dont call me dillusional again buddy okay
2UE is media, and media drive selections. so it is important what they think(not just fatty & gus). understand? delusional is not,technically, an insult, but a psychiatric term for a state of mind out of touch with reality( kinda like yours).

F

fatal1

Mr Rodriguez™ said:
i hope he gets the NSW job but your arguments are that he doesnt get any praise for his performances which i think is wrong
in all seriousness, the only praise i heard this year (we are in round 4 obviously)
was for his mad chip kick against teh dragons which led to to utais try...

sherwin is in a team of champions and i think this is why he wont get a mention and probably never will

if he were with the sharks (they dont have big name players) and melbourne (they dont either except for maybe hill and slater) then he will be more noticed.

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Christabella said:
The rep team deserves to be picked on current form and currently Sherwin is not at his best whereas Orford is. Yes, Sherwin has a blinder in the semi against Melbourne but that was last season ... anyway this is fruitless the selectors don't go on form they go for their favourites so neither will be picked and Kimmorley will get the job even if Sherwin plays all over him tomorrow.
exactly my point. thank you. media and favouritism drive rep. selections, not ability, and that is bullsh.t! If no-one speaks out it will remain this way.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
doggy done it said:
on a side note, but in keeping with the media driven selection bias, why has elmasri never played on the wing for NSW. for a while he was the best winger in the comp.but like sherwin he never gets a mention-they pick Tahu instead! U can't tell me that's not bullsh.t!
i dont want to act like im disagreeing with you all the time, but i cant see Hazem as a SOO quality player.
i stress that hazem is a good player
but if Fitzgibbon is in the side then theres no way they'll select Hazem
no disrespect to Hazem because i love him
But thats my opinion

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
which other winger would have been smart enough to do what elmasri did in the GF with that try! he is a very intelligent footballer, while not as good now, was brilliant 2-3 years ago and should have been picked for SOO.
And Tahu is SOO quality?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
doggy done it said:
which other winger would have been smart enough to do what elmasri did in the GF with that try! he is a very intelligent footballer, while not as good now, was brilliant 2-3 years ago and should have been picked for SOO.
mate i love that try dont get me wrong

but youve cut back to it 3 or 4 times on this thread
have you watched any other bulldogs games in your life???

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i agree with your comment about he should of been picked 2 or 3 years ago though^^^^

F

fatal1

Mr Rodriguez™ said:

im positve that he's watched more games than me and you and a couple of others on here put together..

whats wrong with mentioning that try?

i always mention our grand final win, does it mean thats the only game ive watched?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he's basing his entire argument on why sherwin is a SOO player soley based on that try

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:

since 1980 buddy, before u were born. ive seen the likes of mortimer, folkes,lamb.peponis, kelly, dunn,hughes( mark&gary), gillies, dymock, pay,brittetc,etc regularly run round. I'm sure i know more about league & the dogs than U or most other kennelers!
Listen and learn,junior.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
fatal™ said:
ahhh the talent is so remarkable lol
yep thats what i was refering to in my sarcasm :p

sorry about adding the :p but i thought you guys could sence sarcasm

F

fatal1

Mr Rodriguez™ said:
he's basing his entire argument on why sherwin is a SOO player soley based on that try
well no, but that try fooled the entire roosters outfit in a grand final..

it was impressive and the skill required for that type of effort goes un-noticed amongst many in the league world

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
listen to the 9 commentary team did they not give Sherwin praise for that play?

F

fatal1

Mr Rodriguez™ said:
yep thats what i was refering to in my sarcasm :p

sorry about adding the :p but i thought you guys could sence sarcasm
i knew u were being sarcastic originally, no need for the :p .... :p lol

F

fatal1

Mr Rodriguez™ said:
listen to the 9 commentary team did they not give Sherwin praise for that play?
yeah they did, but the main point is that sherwin does things that are just as good, if not better on a regular basis and he fails to even get a mention...

even last year, when they ran out of halfbacks in SOO, they called on finch, followed by sherwin..

surely sherwin's creativity is better than that of finch..

i just wanna see sherwin in a blues jumper but i dont think it will happen

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i hate finch and i was angry about that particular situation

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
fatal1™ said:
yeah they did, but the main point is that sherwin does things that are just as good, if not better on a regular basis and he fails to even get a mention...

even last year, when they ran out of halfbacks in SOO, they called on finch, followed by sherwin..

surely sherwin's creativity is better than that of finch..

i just wanna see sherwin in a blues jumper but i dont think it will happen
you're wasting your time fatal- these guys are impressionable and don't appreciate aspects of the game that we do- they regurgitate what they see and read-I LOVE JOHNS! ILOVE JOHNS! gimme a break. I want to see sherwin dominate kimmorley tomorrow like so many other times in the past.

M

Makavelli

Habib said:
Orford dominates Sherwin in every aspect. Some of you guys need to take off your blue and white glasses. Sherwin is a very good player. Orford is just awesome. He is the form halfback of the competition at the moment. Not too sure if he will be selected for rep footy.
EXACTLY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.