How do you rate Sherwin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Christabella said:
You weren't watching tonight's match were you?
Bellamy gave Orford a rest for the last 15 minutes and the scoring spree continued. The Storm have more attacking weapons than most teams, even the Bulldogs ... Orford stands out in a very good line up. Hill, Smith, Cronk, Slater all these players are brilliant attackers. Hoffman, Kidwell and King can bust the line as well.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't swap Sherwin for anyone, when on song he has arguably the best kicking game in the comp and he is a Bulldog born and bred. I am happy for Kimmorley and Orford to fight out the rep spots because it leaves Sherwin to direct the Doggies around
Storm have more attacking weapons than dogs? lol. Sherwin, braith, Tonga,Ryan, mason, asotasi, Utai, Patten and shrek all break the line regularly when they play! We scored more points than any other team in past 2 years! If storm had more potent attack wouldn't they score more points?!!!
U guys are delusional.
Melbourne is our b.tch. We always do what we like with her.

M

Makavelli

doggy done it said:
He was exactly awesome in the semi's for past 2 years! Ha Ha!

As habib said take off ur blue and white glasses man.

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs2005 said:
why don't u stop vomiting everything u hear on TV and read in papers. look at the statistics. SHERWIN ALWAYS DOMINATES ORFORD! That's not blue and white fact- thats cold hard fact! think about it.

F

fatal1

Bulldogs2005 said:

as i said earlier, pin orford and sherwin against each other on a big stage and see who thrives under pressure

orford is performing well now but at rep level, i really think sherwin will outplay him because sherwin has had the GF experience and can respond to pressure..

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look, i think orford is very good. I also think Stacey Jones, until recently, was arguably the best halfback in the world-but all u read in the papers is I LOVE JOEY! sickening.

F

fatal1

doggy done it said:
Look, i think orford is very good. I also think Stacey Jones, until recently, was arguably the best halfback in the world-but all u read in the papers is I LOVE JOEY! sickening.

so true..

in the papers - ohh JOEY is cleared to play, only thing is, they got flogged 54-18 by the cowboys... no such thing as a one man team

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
stacey jones is the only player i would have swapped sherwin with. there u go-and i bleed blue and white! he is a classy, classy player-better than the other 3. but that opinion will not go down well round here because u didn't hear it on channel 9 or read it in the papers!! lol.
that's the end of my thread children. Hoped u learned something today but by the sounds of some of u- FAT CHANCE!

M

Makavelli

doggy done it said:
why don't u stop vomiting everything u hear on TV and read in papers. look at the statistics. SHERWIN ALWAYS DOMINATES ORFORD! That's not blue and white fact- thats cold hard fact! think about it.
Bro have u been watching orford play lately?

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
u are my best student fatal! go to top of class! Rodriguez- you're on detention!

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs2005 said:
Bro have u been watching orford play lately?
how do u define lately? I don't get goose bumps when he plays brilliantly in 2 or 3 games. Look, he is a blo.dy good player- i never said he wasn't. Sherwin will need to lift his current form to better him, no doubt. If orford and sherwin continue as is, orford clearly deserves the spot.
But remember, Melbourne are in form now. Dogs are not.But why does sherwin always outplay him when they meet?

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its been fun guys! Hope Sherwin kicks a.rse tomorrow. Hope Hughes doesn't get in his way like last week-2 playmakers are enough. Hope both braith and shifty run at the defence more because that's when they are at their best. Defence is the key,though. DOGS BY 20!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I rate him a 7 or so. He is not hot but is like cute. He is some1 you might want a few goes with under the sheets. so yeh. Not that i would want another man or anything but just answering the question "how do you rate sherwin"

it's not like i am gay or anything ;) ;) ;)

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
boggie23 said:
I rate him a 7 or so. He is not hot but is like cute. He is some1 you might want a few goes with under the sheets. so yeh. Not that i would want another man or anything but just answering the question "how do you rate sherwin"

it's not like i am gay or anything
you're not gay, but u sound like a poof.

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
boggie23 said:

it's not like i am gay or anything
its ok to be a poof! just don't sit next to me at the footy.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
doggy done it said:
you're not gay, but u sound like a poof.

Just trying contribute to the forum. And that is my honest opinion on the matter on how i 'rate' sherwin

F

fatal1

boggie23 said:
Just trying contribute to the forum. And that is my honest opinion on the matter on how i 'rate' sherwin

watever floats ur boat :confused:

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
boggie23 said:
this is not a playgirl poll. How do u rate ian roberts?

Status
Not open for further replies.