How do you rate Sherwin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
When Sherwin is in top form and consistant he is easily without a doubt in my mind the best halfback in the world!!

He will pick up starting against the Sharks and continue after the bye by repeating round 13 and the GF last year!!

The Sherwin of 2002/2003 will be back and I beleive he does deserve to be an NSW/AUS rep!!
But if he always gets overlooked ill be just as happy with him as a club player cause ive given up with the Biased media

doggy done it

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
When Sherwin is in top form and consistant he is easily without a doubt in my mind the best halfback in the world!!

He will pick up starting against the Sharks and continue after the bye by repeating round 13 and the GF last year!!

The Sherwin of 2002/2003 will be back and I beleive he does deserve to be an NSW/AUS rep!!
But if he always gets overlooked ill be just as happy with him as a club player cause ive given up with the Biased media
good call!

ajm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Read through this and saw some very interesting comments. Some I agree with and some I don't.

I think Sherwin is a great halfback and suits the Bulldogs game very well probably better than others.
Kimmorley I think is a better player all round.
Orford is better than both, he is faster, reads the game better and tackles like a forward.
Johns is the best player I have ever seen, by a long way. But now is a shadow of his former self, will be interesting to see if he can lift his form.

On Terry Lamb, someone mentioned him not doing stuff in rep football. Remember he is the last (if not only) player to play every game on a Kangaroo tour. He also retired from rep footy early.

SonNy_Freak89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
shiftys without a doubt one of the best halfbacks in the game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.