How did this advert get approved lol?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Don't get me started on the Vatican and the pope....

Special place in hell for them, misleading good, innocent people.
Not the Pope I'm referring to bro, Bishop Antoine Tarabay - Maronite Bishop of Australia.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Must be you, one of us blokes would of picked up on it straight away lol
No I think we focus on different thing did you notice she has blue eyes? Lol
. Have a look at around the 16 sec mark it's subtle and you might have to squint but that's where the vagina image appears .

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Unifying is what's happening behind the scenes, TPTB want that too, their religion of choice is Luciferian.

Infiltrating other religions and corrupting them is their excuse to have one world religion.

I know some are asleep and/or too scared to challenge their brainwashing will just laugh at this, but it doesn't debunk this theory. If they break their indoctrination and conditioning, they can see it for themselves by watching the MSM.
I just want everyone to live as one in this world.

It's one world. We all live on its rocks,drink it's water, breath it's air.

That there is enough proof for me that we are all one.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just want everyone to live as one in this world.

It's one world. We all live on its rocks,drink it's water, breath it's air.

That there is enough proof for me that we are all one.
Fkn oath bro!

Live and let live. Don't force your shit on others and demolish them if they do. If every one left every one else alone, it would be a great world. Now earth is hell.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not the Pope I'm referring to bro, Bishop Antoine Tarabay - Maronite Bishop of Australia.
I've seen that wanker before, he is a pompous son of a whore and just exploiting the church for money.

Kiss Immo ibnil sharmoota

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I think we focus on different thing did you notice she has blue eyes? Lol
. Have a look at around the 16 sec mark it's subtle and you might have to squint but that's where the vagina image appears .

you have a thing for blue eyes .

I wonder who else has blue eyes.

hint: the name starts with E and ends with S and rhymes with Penis.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you have a thing for blue eyes .

I wonder who else has blue eyes.

hint: the name starts with E and ends with S and rhymes with Penis.
He acts like a penis and is a small man with a small penis syndrome.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hopes I don’t read it yet tags me. Typical Taqiyya stunt right there hahaha.
Ive explained to Realist, he knows the evil is the controlling frauds and not the followers.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've seen that wanker before, he is a pompous son of a whore and just exploiting the church for money.

Kiss Immo ibnil sharmoota
Bro all the Maronite Bishops in this country before him were all about the Church and all about the religion. This bloke is all about money and power. He's fired umpteen people from their jobs and given those jobs to his family members who come to Australia from Lebanon. Money is #1 on his agenda. There was also a Priest who was the Principal at St. Charbels who would not give the schools funding money to church (which he did rightly so, that money is for the school not the Church). Do you know what he did? He tranferred that Priest to a Church in Dubbo. FREAKING DUBBO. How many Lebanese Maronites are in Dubbo? That priest obviously didn't stand for it and quit (retiring as a Priest). He ruined the life of that man. That's the kind of jahesh he is.

God forgive me if I'm wrong but that's the type of person he is and I do not like him. I'm appalled that he's leading my Church in this country.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive explained to Realist, he knows the evil is the controlling frauds and not the followers.
As for you @ASSASSIN lol.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus

The Jesuit hate is unfounded, it’s a typical Protestant conspiracy like many against the Catholic Church.

About pope Francis. I’m still on the fence with him, because cnn reports stuff he apparently says but then Vatican radio always comes out to correct cnn and msm and actually translate properly what he says and isn’t anything like what cnn tells us.

Either way did any of you guys hear about the red heifer that is apparently approved as fully red in Israel and just last week a snake chasing away a pigeon on the western wall? Both are apparently signs of the coming of the messiah well in Christianity second coming lol.

@Indiandog @ASSASSIN
@Wahesh

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopes I don’t read it yet tags me. Typical Taqiyya stunt right there hahaha.
I am not sure if taqiyya is an Arabic word or not but in hindi taqiyya means pillow.

so Realist bro, do you like my taqiyya (pillow) talk with you?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am not sure if taqiyya is an Arabic word or not but in hindi taqiyya means pillow.

so Realist bro, do you like my taqiyya (pillow) talk with you?
Oh Ganesh you’re so plum. Show me bobs and vegana

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The Jesuit hate is unfounded, it’s a typical Protestant conspiracy like many against the Catholic Church.

About pope Francis. I’m still on the fence with him, because cnn reports stuff he apparently says but then Vatican radio always comes out to correct cnn and msm and actually translate properly what he says and isn’t anything like what cnn tells us.

Either way did any of you guys hear about the red heifer that is apparently approved as fully red in Israel and just last week a snake chasing away a pigeon on the western wall? Both are apparently signs of the coming of the messiah well in Christianity second coming lol.

@Indiandog @ASSASSIN
@Wahesh

interesting

Wahesh

Reaction score

@Indiandog @ASSASSIN
@Wahesh
I haven't heard of that yet. I mean we don't know when the end of the world will come. I just think there are a lot of problems and evil in the world today that Christ's second coming might be sooner than we may realise.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't heard of that yet. I mean we don't know when the end of the world will come. I just think there are a lot of problems and evil in the world today that Christ's second coming might be sooner than we may realise.
We don’t know the exact day correct. But Christ did tell us the signs to look out for which are the prologue essentially to that day.

Wahesh

Reaction score
We don’t know the exact day correct. But Christ did tell us the signs to look out for which are the prologue essentially to that day.
Our Lady of Fatima told Lucia Santos that a world leader would be assassinated and this would be followed by the natural disasters (that I mentioned above) so... who knows when it will happen. I honestly thought when Trump met Fatty Triple Chin back in June that it would happen then. I was wrong.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our Lady of Fatima told Lucia Santos that a world leader would be assassinated and this would be followed by the natural disasters (that I mentioned above) so... who knows when it will happen. I honestly thought when Trump met Fatty Triple Chin back in June that it would happen then. I was wrong.

Lady of Fatima?

is that the name of the church?