How did this advert get approved lol?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She does talk some facts but she white washes it with bullshit fear mongering.

All of Rockhampton are on her side!
But because she is a clown and untrustworthy, her "truth" will be considered bullshit.

She fucked herself up. She is the boy that cried wolf, or the tranny that cried jihad

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not Muslim bro lol

I wouldn't take anything the ranga mutt says as truth.
That was for Indian dog..

Not that there's a problem being a Muslim.
Imam Tawhidi is my hero.
He should run Australia!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry bro, confused
One of my Muslim friends always tells me I should join Islam.

He just trying to recruit a peaceful soldier of Allah isn't he?
I better ask next time he trys recruiting me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One of my Muslim friends always tells me I should join Islam.

He just trying to recruit a peaceful soldier of Allah isn't he?
I better ask next time he trys recruiting me.
I was working with a older Muslim bloke, we used to debate and argue every fkn night, he tried then learnt I ain't changing. He was always was the first one next to me when we had to brawl.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
She lays claim that Muslims are my friend now but if their religious leaders in far away sandy places say jihad then you must ask how high and sell out all your western friends that you've grown up with!

Is this true? If so Pauline knows more about your religious sect than you ! Lol

not sure, most of the terrorist/ suspects they have caught have already been in trouble with the law before for various crimes.

When these muslim criminals get the book thrown at them they assume in their mind that it is happening cos they are muslims and create their own thought process of racism / bigotry / islamophobia. They compare themselves with other crims who are not muslims and say , for the same crime he got 2 years and I got 5 year just cos my name is Mohammad so I will wage a jihad against this injustice.

If they live their life like normal muslims in Australia , without breaking the law they will never get into trouble.

having said that being a muslim you have to be extra careful when breaking the law in Australia, cos most likely you will get full force of the law compare to non muslim law breakers.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
not sure, most of the terrorist/ suspects they have caught have already been in trouble with the law before for various crimes.

When these muslim criminals get the book thrown at them they assume in their mind that it is happening cos they are muslims and create their own thought process of racism / bigotry / islamophobia. They compare themselves with other crims who are not muslims and say , for the same crime he got 2 years and I got 5 year just cos my name is Mohammad so I will wage a jihad against this injustice.

If they live their life like normal muslims in Australia , without breaking the law they will never get into trouble.

having said that being a muslim you have to be extra careful when breaking the law in Australia, cos most likely you will get full force of the law compare to non muslim law breakers.
Why aren't you an Islamic community leader?
Weed out the extremists.

Btw why do Sunnis and Shias hate each other.

Sunnis are always saying about Shias "he's not a true Muslim bro"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Not just Muslim my bro, if you're Mid Eastern, the dumb ***** will link you as a terrorist.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was for Indian dog..

Not that there's a problem being a Muslim.
Imam Tawhidi is my hero.
He should run Australia!

hahahhaa

Imam Tawhidi is your hero

you are not serious are you?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was working with a older Muslim bloke, we used to debate and argue every fkn night, he tried then learnt I ain't changing. He was always was the first one next to me when we had to brawl.
I love arguing with Muslims about life,philosophy etc.

The older ones I mean.
I've had a few Muslims I've worked with, give me their blessing and want to be my friend despite our different views etc

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Weed out the extremists.

Happens with all faiths. Catholics love giving it to us Orthodox. I just say, what does Orthodox mean?

That usually shuts them up lol.

I may of been baptized Orthodox, but I'm a Christian, I follow God and no man, even the men that wear dresses and ask for money IE pope and priests.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Weed out the extremists.

there are plenty of the leaders out there who are doing fat better job than I could.

Media never puts them forward cos it doest sell papers.

All you get is the new about dumb self appointed grand mufti and @rainman or some imam breaking the laws in bloody woop woop

and also you favourite imam tawhidi.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
there are plenty of the leaders out there who are doing fat better job than I could.

Media never puts them forward cos it doest sell papers.

All you get is the new about dumb self appointed grand mufti and @rainman or some imam breaking the laws in bloody woop woop

and also you favourite imam tawhidi.
Mohammad Tawhidi wants Islam reformed so Sunnis and Shias don't kill each other doesn't he?

Or is he just another Jew in disguise stirring the pot?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mohammad Tawhidi wants Islam reformed so Sunnis and Shias don't kill each other doesn't he?

Don't worry bro, the One World Religon is on its way, thanks the the Jesuit pope.

People go on about the Zionists and the extremists Muslims, but the Jesuits are the most powerful and most evil out of them all.

Catholicism is their front, this pope Francis motherfucker is the first white and black pope (black pope is the Jesuit pope and the white pope is the Vatican front man AKA the pope)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

He's not a true Muslim is he?
He is a muslim, I am not the one to judge , if he says muslims , he must be muslim, but his actions tell you a very different story.

He is definitely an attention seeker and also on a payroll.

He is a Shia so he hates all Sunnis (not saying all shias hate sunnis and vice verse as the media will make you believe). all his criticism is against the Hadiths from Sunni books like Bukhari and Sahih muslim which is a normal for a Shia cos they believe all these sunni books are false.

He is definitely on a payroll and never once he will criticise the Shia books or Shia school of thought. He never mentions Sunni or Shia in his speeches but all his talks are about the sunni men and their practices as per the sunni books.

Some of the stuff is quiet hypocritical and if I ever speak to him and I can shut him up pretty quickly cos is a self loathing muslim. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't worry bro, the One World Religon is on its way, thanks the the Jesuit pope.

People go on about the Zionists and the extremists Muslims, but the Jesuits are the most powerful and most evil out of them all.

Catholicism is their front, this pope Francis motherfucker is the first white and black pope (black pope is the Jesuit pope and the white pope is the Vatican front man AKA the pope)

I hope @Realist90 doesn't read this.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Oh I know about the Jesuits.
They help set up the Abrahamic religions.

We blame the Jews,Zionists and what not.
But it's the Jesuits who are the real evil.