How did this advert get approved lol?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But Muslim women who cover up are free.

The one who lives in my brothers block of units is hooked on meth and losing her hair that's why she wears the Burckha!

They usually wear it because they on drugs and losing hair or because they are very attractive and don't want infidels staring at them?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why didn't she keep on stripping?

Im triggered!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But Muslim women who cover up are free.

The one who lives in my brothers block of units is hooked on meth and losing her hair that's why she wears the Burckha!

They usually wear it because they on drugs and losing hair or because they are very attractive and don't want infidels staring at them?
@Indiandog can correct me if I'm wrong but women don't have to wear them unless they want to, well in secular countries.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Indiandog can correct me if I'm wrong but women don't have to wear them unless they want to, well in secular countries.

yeah only head and body covering is a must. face, hands and feet can be exposed.

It is a necessity for women in countries like Saudi, Afghanistan and Pakistan to cover from head to toe cos the men over there are so horny and sexually deprived that they get aroused by just looking at women's feet in dirty flip flops (I know some men do have fetish for women's feet but this is different).

If the female tourists visiting india want to protect themselves from horny indian eyes they should cover themselves head to toe so they can freely roam around Mumbai without getting visually raped by zooperman's horny laser emitting eyes.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck I can't stand this ****.

How the fuck did she get "voted" in again?

fear politics.

She always does it, she gains popularity very quickly and then loses it even quicker.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
fear politics.

She always does it, she gains popularity very quickly and then loses it even quicker.
She lays claim that Muslims are my friend now but if their religious leaders in far away sandy places say jihad then you must ask how high and sell out all your western friends that you've grown up with!

Is this true? If so Pauline knows more about your religious sect than you ! Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She lays claim that Muslims are my friend now but if their religious leaders in far away sandy places say jihad then you must ask how high and sell out all your western friends that you've grown up with!

Is this true? If so Pauline knows more about your religious sect than you ! Lol
I'm not Muslim bro lol

I wouldn't take anything the ranga mutt says as truth.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't take her seriously so don't listen to any bullshit she spews.
She does talk some facts but she white washes it with bullshit fear mongering.

All of Rockhampton are on her side!