How did this advert get approved lol?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mohammad Tawhidi wants Islam reformed so Sunnis and Shias don't kill each other doesn't he?

Or is he just another Jew in disguise stirring the pot?

Shia Sunnis killing each other is an Arab thing.

there are more Shia Sunnis in India than probably in Syria and Iraq combined , yet no Shia Sunni conflict happens in India.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He is a muslim, I am not the one to judge , if he says muslims , he must be muslim, but his actions tell you a very different story.

He is definitely an attention seeker and also on a payroll.

He is a Shia so he hates all Sunnis (not saying all shias hate sunnis and vice verse as the media will make you believe). all his criticism is against the Hadiths from Sunni books like Bukhari and Sahih muslim which is a normal for a Shia cos they believe all these sunni books are false.

He is definitely on a payroll and never once he will criticise the Shia books or Shia school of thought. He never mentions Sunni or Shia in his speeches but all his talks are about the sunni men and their practices as per the sunni books.

Some of the stuff is quiet hypocritical and if I ever speak to him and I can shut him up pretty quickly cos is a self loathing muslim. lol
Aren't there different sects of Sunnis too?

Like the infamous wahhabi sect.
I've seen a few wahhabis and they generally give me a look of hate and if looks could say anything I'd swear they want me dead?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren't there different sects of Sunnis too?

Like the infamous wahhabi sect.
I've seen a few wahhabis and they generally give me a look of hate and if looks could say anything I'd swear they want me dead?

yeah plenty of sects in both Shias and Sunnis.

Like the terror suspect they caught in Brisbane was fighting against ISIS in Syria and obviously he belonged to a different Sunni sect.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah plenty of sects in both Shias and Sunnis.

Like the terror suspect they caught in Brisbane was fighting against ISIS in Syria and obviously he belonged to a different Sunni sect.
We really do need to work out unifying this world as one.

Honestly the true Lord must feel like a failure if He/She looks at humans on this planet?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Honestly the true Lord must feel like a failure if He/She looks at humans on this planet?
HE/SHE/IT already knew humans were fallible and what they will get to.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
HE/SHE/IT already knew humans were fallible and what they will get to.
To me this is just an excuse for poor barbaric behaviour.

We should know better.
Should have learned from our parents and grandparents and not repeat their stupid fuckups

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Could you imagine murdering someone and in court saying to a judge "forgive me, I'm innocent, god didn't make me perfect so therefore I shouldn't get jail time"

If you were a judge and someone said that to you would you say? " yeah fair enough you're off the hook"

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could you imagine murdering someone and in court saying to a judge "forgive me, I'm innocent, god didn't make me perfect so therefore I shouldn't get jail time"

If you were a judge and someone said that to you would you say? " yeah fair enough you're off the hook"

don't they already make this excuse when they are drunk or under the influence?

rape is not a rape if both parties are under the influence of drug or alcohol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To me this is just an excuse for poor barbaric behaviour.

We should know better.
Should have learned from our parents and grandparents and not repeat their stupid fuckups
Man is never going to be perfect, God already told us that.

WE are 7 billion on the planet, even if 1% of us are evil that makes 70 million of evil humans on this planet.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
don't they already make this excuse when they are drunk or under the influence?

rape is not a rape if both parties are under the influence of drug or alcohol.
May as well go the whole 9 yards you say? Why not yeah?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah only head and body covering is a must. face, hands and feet can be exposed.

It is a necessity for women in countries like Saudi, Afghanistan and Pakistan to cover from head to toe cos the men over there are so horny and sexually deprived that they get aroused by just looking at women's feet in dirty flip flops (I know some men do have fetish for women's feet but this is different).

If the female tourists visiting india want to protect themselves from horny indian eyes they should cover themselves head to toe so they can freely roam around Mumbai without getting visually raped by zooperman's horny laser emitting eyes.
You know that piece of the puzzle you just can't place? Now I totally understand why women cover up in India.. So many perves

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know that piece of the puzzle you just can't place? Now I totally understand why women cover up in India.. So many perves

just before you jump to conclusions almost 1/6th of the worlds population lives there, 1/3.5th if you include Pakistan and Bangladesh in greater India.

you are bound to get 1 or 2 rapists who can seduce with their eyes out of a 1000 anywhere on this planet.

every thing is relevant.

Now don't give me the example of China, they are way less sexually active than Indian males. proof: their population is going backwards and India's is rocketing up.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
just before you jump to conclusions almost 1/6th of the worlds population lives there, 1/3.5th if you include Pakistan and Bangladesh in greater India.

you are bound to get 1 or 2 rapists who can seduce with their eyes out of a 1000 anywhere on this planet.

every thing is relevant.

Now don't give me the example of China, they are way less sexually active than Indian males. proof: their population is going backwards and India's is rocketing up.
I think the Chinese population is decreasing because they're all moving into hurstville.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Unifying is what's happening behind the scenes, TPTB want that too, their religion of choice is Luciferian.

Infiltrating other religions and corrupting them is their excuse to have one world religion.

I know some are asleep and/or too scared to challenge their brainwashing will just laugh at this, but it doesn't debunk this theory. If they break their indoctrination and conditioning, they can see it for themselves by watching the MSM.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not saying Catholics are bad, I'm saying the Vatican is corrupt and misleading the masses

I know bro, I am just dicking with you ...in a non homo way.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score