The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As for you @ASSASSIN lol.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus

The Jesuit hate is unfounded, it’s a typical Protestant conspiracy like many against the Catholic Church.

About pope Francis. I’m still on the fence with him, because cnn reports stuff he apparently says but then Vatican radio always comes out to correct cnn and msm and actually translate properly what he says and isn’t anything like what cnn tells us.

Either way did any of you guys hear about the red heifer that is apparently approved as fully red in Israel and just last week a snake chasing away a pigeon on the western wall? Both are apparently signs of the coming of the messiah well in Christianity second coming lol.

@Indiandog @ASSASSIN
@Wahesh
Im not protestant bro, I even had to go to a Catholic school.

The Vatican is not what it seems, it is part of the beast system and I believe the pope is the false prophet (this **** or the next)

Fuck the Jesuits, they are committing evil under our Saviors name.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I haven't heard of that yet. I mean we don't know when the end of the world will come. I just think there are a lot of problems and evil in the world today that Christ's second coming might be sooner than we may realise.
Nobody knows when the end is, all I know is we are in the end times.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Our Lady of Fatima told Lucia Santos that a world leader would be assassinated and this would be followed by the natural disasters (that I mentioned above) so... who knows when it will happen. I honestly thought when Trump met Fatty Triple Chin back in June that it would happen then. I was wrong.
Na, the Vatican holds the real secret, that the pope is the false prophet. This **** is sure showing this.

We know there is the devil,
We know there will be Antichrist (beast system nearly complete)
We know the false prophet is the pope.

The unholy trinity

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But but there's been so many predictions made for the end of the world..
All bullshit.

Only our Father knows the day and it will come as a thief in the night.

I suggest reading Revelations and see how close we are to the final battle.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but Fatima doesn’t predict the end of the world. Ts general knowledge that Christian’s believe the world will end with Christ’s second coming, but the difference with us is that we don’t predict a date.

As for the Miracle of Fatima, whether you’re a believer or not, everything Our Lady told the 3 children will happen, has happened.

She said the two other siblings will die young - which happened, and she showed the pilgrims who went to the area a sign - sun moving around and changing colours and shape etc. last prediction is the natural disaster.
First 2 secrets have happened to the letter, 3rd is hidden by the Vatican, because there would be no such thing as a Catholic if that secret came out.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

The Vatican is not what it seems, it is part of the beast system and I believe the pope is the false prophet (this **** or the next)

People have no clue how far this spreads

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All bullshit.

Only our Father knows the day and it will come as a thief in the night.

I suggest reading Revelations and see how close we are to the final battle.

Atleast I was correct about the Black Monday of 2015

@Wolfmother

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Im sure a preist would :tearsofjoy:
Haha but seriously. There's a sick group of people who control things.

They distract you with things such as peadophile priests, transgender bathrooms, women's suffrage in 2018, the boat people etc

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Brooo lol. I know you’re Protestant, but that’s exactly what they say about popes and the Vatican. Without the Vatican Christianity would have died out. Jesus didn’t randomly choose Rome to be the head of the church.

What evil are they committing bro? Are we talking about individuals or the order itself? Because if you’re found to be in a secret society they will banish you from the Catholic Church. Have a look. Furthermore I can’t stress enough that the church and masons are great enemies from the start of Templar’s who disgraced the name of Christ and did all amounts of blasphemies. They are not friends

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First 2 secrets have happened to the letter, 3rd is hidden by the Vatican, because there would be no such thing as a Catholic if that secret came out.
Did you know one of the first apostolic church fathers referenced the Catholic Church lol. The Catholic Church isn’t against us man that is msm bullshlacken. I’ve said this many a time. There’s around 1.3 billion Catholics granted not all actually practise nor believe in Jesus or the teachings of Jesus (Catholicism). But the Catholic Church has only one interpretation of all things. All other denominations have many many different interpretations and teachings. Catholic Church just one and it’s straight from our saviours mouth.
People don’t like the church coz of the authority it has and men are prideful in nature. But it comes down to faith as well I guess. I know hundred percent the Catholic Church is from Christ the bible just backs it up so well. Rather than every individual having their own interpretation on it.
That’s why I tell @Indiandog islam needs a type of Pope figure where Sunni is under one mosque with one interpretation and not every imam having their own opinions on interpretations lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our Lady of Fatima told Lucia Santos that a world leader would be assassinated and this would be followed by the natural disasters (that I mentioned above) so... who knows when it will happen. I honestly thought when Trump met Fatty Triple Chin back in June that it would happen then. I was wrong.
That’s already been myth busted. Pretty sure it was about John Paul 2 getting assassinated by the Turkish dog. That the pope wen tans forgave and he repays that forgivesness by proclaiming he’s the real Christ and here to bring the new gospel lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN

The earliest recorded evidence of the use of the term "Catholic Church" is the Letter to the Smyrnaeans that Ignatius of Antiochwrote in about 107 to Christians in Smyrna. Exhorting Christians to remain closely united with their bishop, he wrote: "Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church."[12][16][17]

This guy was a disciple to one of the apostles of Christ in Saint John Pretty incredible. Once you realise the continual history from Christ to his apostles and their disciples you’ll see there’s no disconnection from the Catholic Church nor a distorted made up religion by evil men wanting money and glory.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you know one of the first apostolic church fathers referenced the Catholic Church lol. The Catholic Church isn’t against us man that is msm bullshlacken. I’ve said this many a time. There’s around 1.3 billion Catholics granted not all actually practise nor believe in Jesus or the teachings of Jesus (Catholicism). But the Catholic Church has only one interpretation of all things. All other denominations have many many different interpretations and teachings. Catholic Church just one and it’s straight from our saviours mouth.
People don’t like the church coz of the authority it has and men are prideful in nature. But it comes down to faith as well I guess. I know hundred percent the Catholic Church is from Christ the bible just backs it up so well. Rather than every individual having their own interpretation on it.
That’s why I tell @Indiandog islam needs a type of Pope figure where Sunni is under one mosque with one interpretation and not every imam having their own opinions on interpretations lol
Can’t have a pope like figure in Islam as this would mean the prophet hood didn’t not end and it has continued. Muslims fundamental belief is that Muhammad is the last prophet and no more prophets after him other than Jesus who will return in the same form and age as he was taken up to the heaven.
There is a sect of Islam which does believe in a pope like figure in Islam and that is called Ahmedis, but they are called non Muslims by all the other sects of Islam cos they go against the fundamental rule of Islam which is Mohammad being the final profit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN

The earliest recorded evidence of the use of the term "Catholic Church" is the Letter to the Smyrnaeans that Ignatius of Antiochwrote in about 107 to Christians in Smyrna. Exhorting Christians to remain closely united with their bishop, he wrote: "Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church."[12][16][17]

This guy was a disciple to one of the apostles of Christ in Saint John Pretty incredible. Once you realise the continual history from Christ to his apostles and their disciples you’ll see there’s no disconnection from the Catholic Church nor a distorted made up religion by evil men wanting money and glory.
Yet you still play sony knowing its the tool of the devil

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can’t have a pope like figure in Islam as this would mean the prophet hood didn’t not end and it has continued. Muslims fundamental belief is that Muhammad is the last prophet and no more prophets after him other than Jesus who will return in the same form and age as he was taken up to the heaven.
There is a sect of Islam which does believe in a pope like figure in Islam and that is called Ahmedis, but they are called non Muslims by all the other sects of Islam cos they go against the fundamental rule of Islam which is Mohammad being the final profit.
Ahhh I see. The Pope ain’t a prophet though I think in Christianity the time of prophets ended in the Old Testament and arose the time of sainthood during post Jesus’ life.
I thought I was on to something but clearly I’m quite bigoted on the matter haha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhh I see. The Pope ain’t a prophet though I think in Christianity the time of prophets ended in the Old Testament and arose the time of sainthood during post Jesus’ life.
I thought I was on to something but clearly I’m quite bigoted on the matter haha
Yeah but the pope does speak on behalf of God, right ?

Kinda makes him Gods messenger i.e a prophet