How did this advert get approved lol?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our Lady of Fatima told Lucia Santos that a world leader would be assassinated and this would be followed by the natural disasters (that I mentioned above) so... who knows when it will happen. I honestly thought when Trump met Fatty Triple Chin back in June that it would happen then. I was wrong.
That's interesting.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But but there's been so many predictions made for the end of the world..
Just another example of human ignorance.

If you want to preach any gospel?
Preach the words I don't know?

No need to make up shit just so you don't feel like you have an ending that needs closure!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

what if I tell you that in near future Isreal will take over most of the middle east and emerge as the sole superpower of this world.

would you believe in me as a prophet of God?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
World will end 1 day not when all these nuts are screaming in the street say it is.
We over populate, rape our resources run out desperation kicks in wars happen humans wipe them selves out.
Or a big fucking rock crashes into this planet and sqaushes us like bugs.
Or some other fucked up shit in the universe fucks us .
Dont worry it will happen 1 day

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah but Fatima doesn’t predict the end of the world. Ts general knowledge that Christian’s believe the world will end with Christ’s second coming, but the difference with us is that we don’t predict a date.

As for the Miracle of Fatima, whether you’re a believer or not, everything Our Lady told the 3 children will happen, has happened.

She said the two other siblings will die young - which happened, and she showed the pilgrims who went to the area a sign - sun moving around and changing colours and shape etc. last prediction is the natural disaster.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
World will end 1 day not when all these nuts are screaming in the street say it is.
We over populate, rape our resources run out desperation kicks in wars happen humans wipe them selves out.
Or a big fucking rock crashes into this planet and sqaushes us like bugs.
Or some other fucked up shit in the universe fucks us .
Dont worry it will happen 1 day
I agree with this to an extent... except the bug squashing part lmao.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just another example of human ignorance.

If you want to preach any gospel?
Preach the words I don't know?

No need to make up shit just so you don't feel like you have an ending that needs closure!
I'm like a yo-yo.. I want to believe in the literal word but it's just so far fetched, vague and open to too much interpretation to the point of causing friction and division amongst men.. Which is ironic and extremely hard to believe that a God would let that happen.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what if I tell you that in near future Isreal will take over most of the middle east and emerge as the sole superpower of this world.

would you believe in me as a prophet of God?
I'm still waiting for that stock market crash to happen 2 years ago as predicted by you lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but Fatima doesn’t predict the end of the world. Ts general knowledge that Christian’s believe the world will end with Christ’s second coming, but the difference with us is that we don’t predict a date.

As for the Miracle of Fatima, whether you’re a believer or not, everything Our Lady told the 3 children will happen, has happened.

She said the two other siblings will die young - which happened, and she showed the pilgrims who went to the area a sign - sun moving around and changing colours and shape etc. last prediction is the natural disaster.
Most fortune tellers can predict events too

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Most fortune tellers can predict events too
My mum was friends with a witch who claims she can read your outcome.

I reckon she took a stab in the dark with me?
She tells me I'm attracted to blonde women and she had a vision of me with a blonde lady and a baby.

She obviously telling me I'm going to be a dad one day?

But honestly she could of guessed that part with the blonde woman?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My thoughts on God are that God does exist but not because I have faith but because logic tells me so.

I challenge anyone to create a functioning system without engineering it first.

Take a look at the intricacies of how our body works for example, just a coincidence ?just luck?

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My mum was friends with a witch who claims she can read your outcome.

I reckon she took a stab in the dark with me?
She tells me I'm attracted to blonde women and she had a vision of me with a blonde lady and a baby.

She obviously telling me I'm going to be a dad one day?

But honestly she could of guessed that part with the blonde woman?
I can tell you that you'll travel in the future and that you'll find love ..
Interpret that at your will

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for that stock market crash to happen 2 years ago as predicted by you lol

that was back in August 2015, already happened, open up Shemitah thread if you want to confirm. oh you cant open that thread cos it was already bombed... too much truth I revealed about the future.

you can go check the KKK thread from Sep 2015 where I made reference to Shemitah thread.

Predicted a month in advance. thank you.

https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-black-monday-in-1987-1929-and-2015-3305818

Last edited: