Opinion Hook the hooker.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No won’t make much difference but it might strengthen a team that’s piss weak.
It shows you how bad things are when JMK can go into the starting team and it’s strengthening the team!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw to all the lichaa fans, if you want to cringe then go back and look at your posts in the last few games of hasler's tenure when you guys claimed that he looked great because he was finally ignoring haslers instructions lol

he was playing for a contract and we were the idiots who gave it

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It shows you how bad things are when JMK can go into the starting team and it’s strengthening the team!
Yeah tell me about it.
We don’t have any other hooker besides Nu brown I guess .

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah tell me about it.
We don’t have any other hooker besides Nu brown I guess .
I’d take Brown over the other two in a heart beat but I think he’s still a few weeks away and I can’t see Pay giving him a shot.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
btw to all the lichaa fans, if you want to cringe then go back and look at your posts in the last few games of hasler's tenure when you guys claimed that he looked great because he was finally ignoring haslers instructions lol

he was playing for a contract and we were the idiots who gave it
Yep that’s me I gave him the benefit and praised him in the Lebanon’s team , boy he really fucked that up pretty quick.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’d take Brown over the other two in a heart beat but I think he’s still a few weeks away and I can’t see Pay giving him a shot.
Yeah pay doesn’t like him for some reason but you never know ,
He can do a Lewis and be a 1st grader .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
During the off season Nu Brown setup a basketball hoop, etc in his yard and was using it for passing practice.

Yeah pay doesn’t like him for some reason but you never know ,
He can do a Lewis and be a 1st grader .
He had an attitude problem last year, that he corrected towards the end of the year, and then got injured.

We need Nu Brown to heal quickly and put him in asap. When is he due back?
About a month still.

Thought ... and this is left of field.. but... Holland at hooker and CHN or even JMK in the centres? That'd free up someone like Chris Smith or Martin to slot into CHN's spot.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could live with Holland at Hooker.
I actually thought he was a million times better that Lichit when he slotted in last year for a bit.
Imagine if he actually started/trained there..

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have definitely made the three biggest mistakes in Modern NRL.
THurston
Ennis straight swap for Lichaa
Cook the new Australian number 9 who has EVERYTHING. FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I would really like to know how the club expects us to become a power house again, we're screwd for a loooonnggg time
Even if we develop good juniors anyone that will be a gun will just get poached anyway

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK isn’t going to magically change the team at all. Hooker and centre are our Achilles heel and there is no solution for either this season.
Today both flanks got exposed. This needs more attention than hooker at the moment. It’s a serious issue a National emergency Donald trump would say.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JMK isn’t going to magically change the team at all. Hooker and centre are our Achilles heel and there is no solution for either this season.
At least he plays with his heart better than the junk we have at the moment he can spark something yeah he’s has brain snaps but at least he tries his heart out and is a good defender too .

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa has been terrible for a long time. Du Brown and JMK are also shit.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Marschke went alright but it’s one game of NSW Cup and he’s not part of the top 30 so he can’t be considered. Lichaa and JMK wouldn’t get a run in any other team in the NRL.

Holland and Harper are our only genuine centres in the entire squad. Holland was great last year but he struggled today so not writing him off yet but we don’t have much option but to persist with him if he doesn’t come good. Harper looked good today but still untested in NRL.
I don't want to write holland off either, but man some of those rush out of the line arm grabs at RTS and a few others were fucking dreadful

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have competition for spots but the competition is awful. All 3 of those duds need to go.
The only reason there’s competition is because we don’t have a genuine nrl hooker on the books.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lichaa OUT Brown OUT Marshall-King OUT

Holland OUT Montoya OUT

Reaction score
The only reason there’s competition is because we don’t have a genuine nrl hooker on the books.
We had Zac Woolford who was a genuine prospect at hooker. I remember the final pass from dummy half he set up which resulted in Harper scoring to win the NSW cup grand final last year.

Why did we let Woolford go? Would of been a good bargain basement option with the ability to prove himself. Lichaa is hopeless...

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
We had Zac Woolford who was a genuine prospect at hooker. I remember the final pass from dummy half he set up which resulted in Harper scoring to win the NSW cup grand final last year.

Why did we let Woolford go? Would of been a good bargain basement option with the ability to prove himself. Lichaa is hopeless...
Because our club has no idea.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit I have had some arguments on here with absolute idiots.
Foran is better than Cronk, few people said they'd prefer Foran.
Bellamy isn't a good coach (even though he blooded and developed three immortals) along with Falau, MUnster (who people on here also don't rate, Inglis, Chambers, and a million others).
Lichaa is better than Cook
Lichaa i better than Ennis
Lichaa will play Origin (Just last year)
When I simply asked to name just ONE hooker WORSE in the NRL responses such as PEATS and FARRAH just lolololloollollolllollolooooolool
Whatever, I need to start quoting such outlandish rubbish from now on.

WORSE.HOOKER.EVER.