Opinion Hook the hooker.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa on top of being terrible...he looked pretty negative on the side line. We need a legit hooker badly

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's so annoying that almost every other club has two or three legit options with young guns coming through and our club doesn't see the need to address a vital spine position which is key to a teams success..

Look at the Warriors. Roache was outstanding and he's got Luke and Tevega to contend with.

Penrith have Egan and Katoa.. Cronulla have the Brailey brothers.. Saints have Robson wasting away.. I'm sure there are plenty of others.. Yet our club thinks it's okay to go into another season with Lichaa and JMK as our only options.

It makes no sense and is unacceptable.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We had Zac Woolford who was a genuine prospect at hooker. I remember the final pass from dummy half he set up which resulted in Harper scoring to win the NSW cup grand final last year.
Why did we let Woolford go? Would of been a good bargain basement option with the ability to prove himself. Lichaa is hopeless...
Woolford wasn't the answer. Worse defence than Hoppa in the centres.

He'd have got steamrolled in the NRL.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have to admit I have had some arguments on here with absolute idiots.
Foran is better than Cronk, few people said they'd prefer Foran.
Bellamy isn't a good coach (even though he blooded and developed three immortals) along with Falau, MUnster (who people on here also don't rate, Inglis, Chambers, and a million others).
Lichaa is better than Cook
Lichaa i better than Ennis
Lichaa will play Origin (Just last year)
When I simply asked to name just ONE hooker WORSE in the NRL responses such as PEATS and FARRAH just lolololloollollolllollolooooolool
Whatever, I need to start quoting such outlandish rubbish from now on.

WORSE.HOOKER.EVER.
Farah > Lichaa

Old man Farah is miles ahead of Lichaa

Reaction score
Woolford wasn't the answer. Worse defence than Hoppa in the centres.

He'd have got steamrolled in the NRL.
He would of been a gun number 9 if given the chance. Sign him up to a $200k contract for 1 year and see how he goes. I'm sure he would be better than old dud lichaa

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As bad as lichaa may be Seggy definitely isn't the answer.
Well he may not be but..could anyone play as badly as Lichaa plays week after week year after year. One thing Lichaa has is consistency. He is consistent hopeless right throughout the seasons.
I cannot understand why he was signed by the dogs for the 2015 season and still the club puts up with Mr Dumbo as he starts his 5th year here. I have seen far better players over the years discarded from the dogs after two years in the blue and whites. So it begs the question wtf is he still here?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks unfit..might not be..but he looks slow around the park..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Robson or someone of his ilk can't come soon enough. It's moronic that the club went into the season without having addressed the issue.
True but maybe we were restricted by the circumstances of the cap and the players we really do want to keep that are on contracts which have ratchet clauses or are back ended. The math would be complex and for us laymen the workings of it hard to understand. Not as simple as A+B+C=D, so many variants and restrictions....In saying that though, we have needed a decent hooker for a few years and have had to make do....all the really good ones are already on a good wicket where they are and pretty much locked up for a while.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame we shafted ennis for the slow lazy reserve grader at best in the first place.
Could of had another good 2 years with ennis and have him in a coaching role. His got a good footy brain

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
True but maybe we were restricted by the circumstances of the cap and the players we really do want to keep that are on contracts which have ratchet clauses or are back ended. The math would be complex and for us laymen the workings of it hard to understand. Not as simple as A+B+C=D, so many variants and restrictions....In saying that though, we have needed a decent hooker for a few years and have had to make do....all the really good ones are already on a good wicket where they are and pretty much locked up for a while.
It wouldn't be easy and I'm sure they're trying but not enough has been done in my opinion. There are a few locked under contract but also with no role for a while which we could offer straight away.

With some money in the kitty and considering contracts are broken so easily now, surely something has to be sorted soon. We need someone this season. Another full season of Lichaa will lead to a riot

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis for his last two years
Cook promoted full time after Ennis
Ennis in a coaching capacity
Makes too much sense for the new era of the Dogs

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A hooker with her holes stitched up could provide a better service than the bulldogs hookers service. Lichaa is dogshit

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Full service hookers are expensive these days.. but we have some salary cash..

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else notice Lishit talking smack on the bench to Sue and Sue just shaking his head like stfu idiot. ahah