• Hero Dad

• Bully

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't think Nano is exactly saying "my ethnic way is awesome and aussies are shit" , infact he is the first one to mop the floor with his tradition and culture.

but in this instant , when it comes to punishing the bullies, he is siding with his ethnic ways , which is saying a lot.
The ethnic ways work. Haven't the amount of teen suicides happening as of late proven that the piss-weak laws don't work?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Would it be a fairer fight if a cripple like me knocked that 14 year old **** out?

PS No, I'm not getting any ideas lol
No bro. You'd knock a fully fit *knock on wood* Wahesh like me out.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man some people around here have some fucked up ways of thinking.

What this Dad did was 100% crossing the line. I won't bother saying anything other than that because I feel like @CroydonDog has already done that.
Why can't handle the heat or just alittle soft and don't solving issues when no one will for you?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Why can't handle the heat or just alittle soft and don't solving issues when no one will for you?
Eh? I am not even entirely sure what you are getting at here but anyone who thinks violence is the best way to solve problems has massive issues.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Eh? I am not even entirely sure what you are getting at here but anyone who thinks violence is the best way to solve problems has massive issues.
I'm saying you seem soft with that sorta view, you need to realise sometimes violence is the best way to solve problems because some people do not learn at all with words until you show them why they are wrong or not of the correct view. Its like training a a large dog, sometimes you need to be tough or show them who is boss not just ask it too

Yeah because using words to solve problems has always benefited people, go have a look at most of the revolutions to benefit the larger end of the populations that have happened through history and you will see people had to actually fight for what they believed in

I must have massive issues then for thinking that an actual solution to a problem that won't be resolved via words is viable lmao...

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
And parents should intervene in some way, especially if they feel let down by the system. I would too.

BUT, for the tenth, an adult SHOULDN'T assault a 14 year old. Now, he says he didn't intend to and just snapped, so fair enough, and it happens, and the small fine is probably an apt result. But I'm just not going to make him out to be some sort of hero.
I dont think an adult should strike a 14 year old but if the little prick is smiling in your face because he knows he can continue to do as he was doing with impunity than I would be inclined to pick the little prick up by the neck and shake him up a bit.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm saying you seem soft with that sorta view, you need to realise sometimes violence is the best way to solve problems because some people do not learn at all with words until you show them why they are wrong or not of the correct view. Its like training a a large dog, sometimes you need to be tough or show them who is boss not just ask it too

Yeah because using words to solve problems has always benefited people, go have a look at most of the revolutions to benefit the larger end of the populations that have happened through history and you will see people had to actually fight for what they believed in

I must have massive issues then for thinking that an actual solution to a problem that won't be resolved via words is viable lmao...

Do you realise that thinking someone is soft because they are not violent is bully mentality right?

Anyone who is violent to a dog to make it behave in a specific way is also doing things wrong. I can't believe how single minded you are.

A grown man assaulting a teenager is gutless behaviour. There are hundreds of other ways that scenario should have played out but he didn't even get 10 seconds into the encounter before lunging at him. Calling him a hero is absolutely laughable and I really do question your morals and life views if you think that is hero behaviour.

I don't really see any point in discussing this though because you clearly have no interest in actually debating it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sometimes, for evil mofos, violence is the only solution.

I really hope it never happens to your child, but I would love to see how you would react.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you realise that thinking someone is soft because they are not violent is bully mentality right?

Anyone who is violent to a dog to make it behave in a specific way is also doing things wrong. I can't believe how single minded you are.

A grown man assaulting a teenager is gutless behaviour. There are hundreds of other ways that scenario should have played out but he didn't even get 10 seconds into the encounter before lunging at him. Calling him a hero is absolutely laughable and I really do question your morals and life views if you think that is hero behaviour.

I don't really see any point in discussing this though because you clearly have no interest in actually debating it.
Is someone who bullies only bullies, a bully in your eyes?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great father. The teen needed a bully beatdown and he got it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

you do realise that talking to that 14 year bully wasn't working cos he was smiling at the father of the girl whom he was bullying the hell out of, when he was trying to put fear of God into his heart.

you seriously think a normal talk would have stopped that bully to stop from what he was doing? you don't think this would have already been tried by the teachers, authorities and the girls parents?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I think you are soft because you can't seem to see how some sort of violence was applicable in this case to solve an issue that most likely won't be solved by using words or what ever soft punishments schools or the police can try to a child, if it was an adult doing this then yes gaol time, a criminal history or a monetary fine would be okay because it is actually applicable to them and gives real world consequences to an adult doing it but to a child it does not.

I'm not singled minded far from it you just can't seem to accept there are other solutions to problems which have been planted in your head as wrong or too outside the box, go tell that to farmers with their work dogs or the trainers who have to train the dogs for the army and police use you don't think they get alittle tough with them to get them to behave or learn quickly? It might seem cruel but they aren't taking it to an extreme...

I never said he was a hero, I only said his actions are fine by me because the man didn't want to see his child hurt and he probably already knew in his head that the school/police weren't going to really help discipline this prick so he went and done it and hopefully achieved what he wanted, tell me the other 100 other ways it should have played out after the kid started smirking/smiling at him about it because that firm talking too would work hey

I don't mind debating but you seem not be seeing the other side of this and the benefits to solve the solution quickly rather than drag it out and make it worse, you haven't seen how bullies get worse once you tell on them to the teachers becase its a real thing that happens

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Perhaps, but if he didn't get physical, he would've continued to think he could get away with it and just get reprimanded. Last year when I went to pick up my nieces from after school care, the one in year 4 said that these twin boys abused her and her sister - one hit her with a cricket bat on the backside, and the one in year 1 had a ball bounced on top her head by the other twin. If I saw that, I would've lost my shit at them. These twin boys were in year 6 too. They should've known better FFS. I knew not to hit girls when I was in primary school, let alone year 6.
But you still don’t know not to assault minors?

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hero. If he did it to a boy that's different because boys can fight back but doing it to your daughter would make you lose it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep he’s a hero. Reminds me of my favourite episode of Batman where Batman and Robin went around assaulting kids from skate parks. Oh wait, that episode never aired because assaulting minors is not exactly a heroic thing to do.

He was pushed to the brink by a kid with a bad attitude, no doubt.... but hailing him a hero is a bit much. I think this guy is more like a hypocrite who was pushed into bullying by his daughter’s own bully.

I think the dad has been quoted as saying he felt like he was pushed but that he snapped and certainly didn’t react in the right way, so good on him for acknowledging that. But an adult choking a teenage bully is no act of heroism.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
yeah a minor who is probably taller and in some cases could be bigger than an adult.

yep he is a minor. lol
Lol to the letter of the law he is.... might not be so clear in you stood him next to the daughter. Certainly would be if you stood him next to the father.

People have a pretty fucked up notion of what constitutes heroism these days.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol to the letter of the law he is.... might not be so clear in you stood him next to the daughter. Certainly would be if you stood him next to the father.

People have a pretty fucked up notion of what constitutes heroism these days.
ask her daughter if her dad is a hero.

anyone who takes care of the vermin who is mentally torturing a little girl which has led to suicide in many similar cases, is a fucken hero in my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.