Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Coward. The Dad should've proper finished him
This hyperbolic nonsense perfectly illustrates why
The father stood up for his family when the law wouldn't - you tell me who's wrong, the law of the land or common sense.

And no, the father was given a $1000 fine, but this was not a crime, it was an offense. There is a difference.
Rubbish....if the matter had been reported, the police would have investigated it. No evidence at all to suggest the matter was even reported by Mr Bladen. If you have evidence he reported it first, please produce it.

The reports I've read suggested his daughter came home upset, the father asked where the kid was and immediately decided to take the matter into his own hands, despite his daughter displaying common sense and asking him not to.

And assault is considered a crime under Australian law. It's not just an offence. It's a crime.....and a pretty serious one. It certainly shouldn't be applauded or celebrated.

You're talking total shit, man.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Rubbish....if the matter had been reported, the police would have investigated it. No evidence at all to suggest the matter was even reported by Mr Bladen. If you have evidence he reported it first, please produce it.

The reports I've read suggested his daughter came home upset, the father asked where the kid was and immediately decided to take the matter into his own hands, despite his daughter displaying common sense and asking him not to.

And assault is considered a crime under Australian law. It's not just an offence. It's a crime.....and a pretty serious one. It certainly shouldn't be applauded or celebrated.

You're talking total shit, man.
Am I now? Did you even read the first post?

"He was fined $1000 but no criminal conviction was recorded."

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Am I now? Did you even read the first post?

Yes, you are.

Just because there was no conviction recorded does not mean a criminal offence was not committed. Judges have some discretion as to whether to record a criminal conviction or not in some cases, that does not mean a crime has not been committed. Not every crime results in a conviction. It didn't say no crime was committed, it said no criminal conviction was RECORDED.

Once again, I'll repeat....learn to read....and comprehend. If a criminal conviction was even an option for the judge to consider, the guy clearly committed a CRIME.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was found guilty by a court.

He probably didn't get a criminal conviction because he would have lost his job as a firefighter.

Heaps of people don't get a criminal conviction because of their jobs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Must be the same bloke who did the Alf Stewart ones LMAO.

Funniest line in all his Hey Dad ones are:
"You have the body of a crippled arsehole"
"Nice going cockfart"
"Morning Cuntknuckles"
re his arse "There's nothing wrong with my juicy little funhole"

Yeah it's that bloke Mr Doodleburger, who achieved legendary status like "The Crazy Noonga", and "How to Basic" guy, before disappearing and never being heard of again.

Status
Not open for further replies.