Gould shoots down Madge-Dogs whispers

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I miss something? As much as I want him to, I didn't hear him shooting it down.
Basically saying how can it be rumoured if I've given it no thought and have not been looking. Which is bullshit lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do these dumb fucks even think before they make these rumours up and talk on TV for 4 minutes about absolute bullshit?

They want to sack Madge after years of poor results and have won 5 of their last 26 or whatever it was.. So the team coming last replaces their coach due to poor results with the coach that got fired from the team coming 2nd last..

At least make up rumours that are believable...

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do these dumb fucks even think before they make these rumours up and talk on TV for 4 minutes about absolute bullshit?

They want to sack Madge after years of poor results and have won 5 of their last 26 or whatever it was.. So the team coming last replaces their coach due to poor results with the coach that got fired from the team coming 2nd last..

At least make up rumours that are believable...
Stranger things have happened. The US voted a president with Alzheimer's. The Dogs extended Wakeham, JMK and co when they were proven duds. Waddell is still in first grade. Anything is possible....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as it’s our man Flanno, all is Rosie.!!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus thinks his own shit don’t stink.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Playing dumb. Wtf is brewing over there? We better not end up with fittler or ricky stuart.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus is a classic.

His wide eye face at 3:26 says it all,

Its just guys being dudes at the end of the day

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the interview from blues camp where Gus speaks to shitler has assassin would call him got a vibe that he shitstains shitler well and truly might be our coach [emoji17]

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With Flanagan being the only good coach available if I was the Tigers I'd be sacking Maguire to get him. If I was the Tigers I would have made the same decision after last year too. I'm going to be very upset if Flanagan ends up there. Chammas is just reporting the low hanging fruit. An educated guess or something like that (probably what most of these reports are).

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah they rekon Madge because hes been a great success at the Tigers..

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yesssss... Please get Shane Flanagan ASAP!
Did you see NRL 360 tonight? Basically, when the talk shifted to Dogs New coach and Tigers review, the question was asked, ... and who looks like taking over at the Bulldogs? Internal Club whispers saying Flanagan is not the one, and Dogs saying they will wait till Sept. so Flanagan was dismissed. Why Sept?....end of our season, end of a current coaches regular season commitments.....so that COULD be Flanagan, or Maguire or Ciraldo....or
Looks suspiciously to me that Gould is angling for Fittler. Classic nepotism....Gould the Roosters powerbroker getting his good mate an NRL Head coaching gig. NO THANKS
Then on 100% footy, Gould says.....Nobody has applied for the job yet.
That's not Gould being smart to give journos nothing, that's Gould lying to cover his tracks about pushing for Fittler.
I feel most fans want Flanagan. We wanted Barrett gone and achieved success. Now we must be loud in wanting Flanagan AND NOT FITTLER!!!