Gould shoots down Madge-Dogs whispers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe he's waiting for the Storms season to end before announcing our new coach?
Storm won't finish until the October long weekend.

Reactions: 88

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe he's waiting for the Storms season to end before announcing our new coach?
I know it is unlikely but we need something big like this to turn our club around

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think unlikely given Bellamy’s 5 year contract with the Storm in whatever capacity he wants but I also think two other things:

1) Gus will be after a bigger sized fish
2) Gus is capable of pulling rabbits from hats

So I kind of expect something from left field like when Hasler was announced in 2011.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Storm won't finish until the October long weekend.
I'm hoping it's one of those 'lets do it for Bellamy' scenarios where he announces he's leaving the club during the semis so the club will try to send him off a winner...I'm hoping...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm hoping it's one of those 'lets do it for Bellamy' scenarios where he announces he's leaving the club during the semis so the club will try to send him off a winner...I'm hoping...
I Can live with that

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm surprised Gus said they haven't received one application. At his interview the day Barrett's sacking was announced he said
"phone's been running hot, there's plenty of applicants"
2.10 in
Which is why people need to stop analysing everything he says or tweets when he's proven time and time again that what he says publicly means nothing and he loves to fuck with the media and send mixed messages.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised Gus said they haven't received one application. At his interview the day Barrett's sacking was announced he said
"phone's been running hot, there's plenty of applicants"
2.10 in
Gus is playing the game.
If you want to be successful in life play the game.

Plenty of tutorials on google.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody can believe anything that comes out of Gould's mouth. Says he hasn't received any applications or even thought about who he wants to coach the side. Please. The club is already a complete circus and now we have the best ringmaster in the business.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barrett just signed for 3
Seriously Bellamy is signed until 2027

The 63-year-old signed a five-year contract with Storm in 2022 that allows him to decide each year whether he will continue in his role as head coach for the following season or transition into a coaching director role.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously Bellamy is signed until 2027

The 63-year-old signed a five-year contract with Storm in 2022 that allows him to decide each year whether he will continue in his role as head coach for the following season or transition into a coaching director role.

Im aware
Gould was also under contract when we approached him originally too.