Gould shoots down Madge-Dogs whispers

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping it's one of those 'lets do it for Bellamy' scenarios where he announces he's leaving the club during the semis so the club will try to send him off a winner...I'm hoping...
He committed to next year

• Sad
Reactions: 88

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did hear a sneaky rumour about Bellamy the other day, most likely bullshit but the Des signing came out of nowhere too.
We announced his signing 2 days after grand final win with manly.. so on those calculations we negotiated with des during manlys finals campaign Lmaoo

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not unhappy with that. In saying that ,I do think we need an experienced coach

Reactions: 88

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank fkn God. Even though it was always unlikely, i will be glad to not even have the idea entertained, and not have to hear about it.
The funniest sh!t you’ll hear this week, Gould is a classic! I think he deliberately tells porkies because in his mind, the media are spreading sh!t all the time so what’s good for the goose is good for the gander right?

I don’t think we’re waiting for Madge, but we definitely have talked to coaches and have been thinking of one.. it would be lunacy not too. There’s been no applications because everything has been said and done via phone calls and chats over lunch/coffee

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus seen having lunch today at Dick's hotel in Balmain with Madge

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m sure Gould has fielded many phone calls and messages from potential applicants and/or their managers, but that’s not applying for the gig. Has anyone actually sent Gould a formal written job application, with a covering letter and a detailed CV? Perhaps not, or perhaps Gould has told them, in those phone calls and message exchanges, not to send in an application yet. Wait until we are ready. Maybe we are going to advertise the position and then they can send in their applications.

Always a Bulldog
Theres several local papers the Dogs can advertise on apart from seek.com.au :
1. Canterbury Bankstown Torch Newspaper
2. Canterbury Bankstown Express
3. Vietluan The Vietnamese Herald
4. Middle East Herald
5. The Sydney Korean Herald
6. The Epoch Times
7. Chieu Duong-Vietnamese Daily Newspaper
8. Future Arabic Newspaper

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Madge or shitler? Take your pick.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can live with Fitler as the coach but Madge would be fucking putrid. Almost as bad as Green. Can we please kill these disgusting, depressing rumours and announce the coach already.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Phil Gould
@PhilGould15

·
10h

Some good individual performances. Some reasonable efforts. As a team we lack attention to detail, we lack resilience in defence, we lack discipline when we feel uncomfortable. We are not hard enough on ourselves. We don’t sustain pressure on opponents. It’s the NRL. No easy way

The above tweet from Gould is a good assessment in my opinion -

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Phil Gould
@PhilGould15

·
10h

Some good individual performances. Some reasonable efforts. As a team we lack attention to detail, we lack resilience in defence, we lack discipline when we feel uncomfortable. We are not hard enough on ourselves. We don’t sustain pressure on opponents. It’s the NRL. No easy way

The above tweet from Gould is a good assessment in my opinion -
This is correct but how and when will it be fixed, that’s the question