Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure old it is or if been posted but just watched the parkway drive doco on Netflix. Goes alright! Good dudes. I used to have a few surfs on the boog with Winston before they became huge and busy
Yeah, I thought it was good also mate, amazing to see them still being self-managed (not sure I agree with it for what it’s worth lol) but they’re just so down to earth still, which is pretty refreshing.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure old it is or if been posted but just watched the parkway drive doco on Netflix. Goes alright! Good dudes. I used to have a few surfs on the boog with Winston before they became huge and busy
I haven't seen the newest Parkway Drive doco Viva The Underdogs but I have seen their 2 earlier doco's they did which where pretty good.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Got to see him live, with Heaven and Hell. They played all the classics and had Down opening for then. Awesome night.
Saw them on that tour as well, August '07. Great night, 2 great bands. Two months after that was Motorhead concert with Rose Tattoo. The good old fucken days of touring bands.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw them on that tour as well, August '07. Great night, 2 great bands. Two months after that was Motorhead concert with Rose Tattoo. The good old fucken days of touring bands.
Too right.

The crowd was so shit that night though when I watched lol. To busy getting shit faced drunk to under stand what the greatness they were watching.

I still loved every minute of it though.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plus I went with a guy who was more into Linkin Park lol...and he didn't know any if the music.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it was good also mate, amazing to see them still being self-managed (not sure I agree with it for what it’s worth lol) but they’re just so down to earth still, which is pretty refreshing.
Yeah I remember when they were just starting out. Good on them for what they are doing

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fun fact in lemmy white line fever book Motorhead were never going to come back to Australia after an incident at Gosford way before my time but kinda proud lemmy was appalled with my stomping ground

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the Fear Factory fans, my mate just put up his interview with Dino

Great interview, ask questions that no one ask or they didn't answered to in 20 years ,It was always tight lipped, was good to hear things answered Dino seems reasonably legit

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Fun fact in lemmy white line fever book Motorhead were never going to come back to Australia after an incident at Gosford way before my time but kinda proud lemmy was appalled with my stomping ground
Wonder what happened? I'm pretty sure I've read the book but can't remember that bit. Saw them in '05 and '07 but I would've loved to have seen them in their prime with Philthy Phil and Fast Eddie. No Sleep Til Hammersmith is one of the best live albums there is.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wonder what happened? I'm pretty sure I've read the book but can't remember that bit. Saw them in '05 and '07 but I would've loved to have seen them in their prime with Philthy Phil and Fast Eddie. No Sleep Til Hammersmith is one of the best live albums there is.
Punks were spitting or something