Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Each to their own mate, as a little kid growing up in the 80's with two older brothers who were metal heads some of my first exposure to metal where power metal bands of that time period so I have always had a soft spot for power metal as it gave me an entry point into the glorious world of heavy metal, and the sub genres that followed. Give me some chugging riffs and a speedy guitar solo and I'm quite content.
Hey, I ain't judging. :grinning: \m/

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my mates had a great interview with Max Cavalera where they talk about some pretty deep stuff.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Being a Max fanboy, I quite enjoyed that. And your mate did very well at conducting the interview.
Cheers for sharing dude.
He has another really good interview with Bobby Tongs talking about Dimebag and Pantera. It's his most popular interview so far

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN you may enjoy this? The song is called Baba Yaga and it's by some dirty, dirty Russian's called Slaughter To Prevail. And I am only calling them dirty because that's how brutal Alex's vocals are. So dirty!
*Dirty not as in rude, dirty as in how low this motherfucker gets his voice to go*

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN you may enjoy this? The song is called Baba Yaga and it's by some dirty, dirty Russian's called Slaughter To Prevail. And I am only calling them dirty because that's how brutal Alex's vocals are. So dirty!
*Dirty not as in rude, dirty as in how low this motherfucker gets his voice to go*

Fkn oath I enjoyed it. Even Assassin Jnr is headbanging to it lol.