Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is such an outstanding line-up mate, I would honestly consider going if I could a. Get out b. Get back c. Price of airfare wasn’t ludicrous and d. Only had to do 2 weeks quarantine on return.

Surely we could have a Kennel “business meeting” in France, that’s all you need to state to customers yeah? ;)
Sounds like a plan to me lol

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
It is such an outstanding line-up mate, I would honestly consider going if I could a. Get out b. Get back c. Price of airfare wasn’t ludicrous and d. Only had to do 2 weeks quarantine on return.

Surely we could have a Kennel “business meeting” in France, that’s all you need to state to customers yeah? ;)
I'm up for it again :-)

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen the newest Parkway Drive doco Viva The Underdogs but I have seen their 2 earlier doco's they did which where pretty good.
Fk. I remember back in early 2000s when I used to get on the door for parkway shows or worst case they cost $10. Look at them now, viva the underdogs is pretty good.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fk. I remember back in early 2000s when I used to get on the door for parkway shows or worst case they cost $10. Look at them now, viva the underdogs is pretty good.
I remember the first time I seen them live, playing at a basketball centre to a small crowd of a few hundred or so people. It went off was a ripper of a gig.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember the first time I seen them live, playing at a basketball centre to a small crowd of a few hundred or so people. It went off was a ripper of a gig.
Seen them a few times. Saw them in a basketball gymnasium at Bateau Bay, at a few festivals, twice during the Killswitch Engage tour.

They put on an absolutely amazing show.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Seen them a few times. Saw them in a basketball gymnasium at Bateau Bay, at a few festivals, twice during the Killswitch Engage tour.

They put on an absolutely amazing show.
Did KE have Howard Jones singing or the other guy? Love Jones's work on The End Of Heartache. Great album.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did KE have Howard Jones singing or the other guy? Love Jones's work on The End Of Heartache. Great album.
Had Jesse singing. Shortly before the tour, Jesse and Howard did a song together so I was hoping they'd tour together, but just Jesse.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Howard Jones is one of my favourite vocalist. The stuff he did with KSE was fucking top tier. As Daylight Dies and The End Of Heartache are both great albums and showcase the best of Howard's work to date. Shit, now I'm gonna have to chuck on some Howard Jones era KSE.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone like Adam D’s and Jesse’s side project Times of Grace?

I prefer it to any Killswitch lol.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck yep, cranking it now. Howard reminds me of Mike Patton a lot with his range of melodic cruisy then roaring. Fucking awesome.
Totally unrelated to your post but a nod to your username, was in EB games today and spotted this Pop on the shelf, instant purchase, looks awesome in the flesh: