Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Yeah his voice and lyrics takes me to places that can't be described into words. There are only a few others that do that for me, such as... John Bush (moreso with A.S), Stevie Nicks, Anneke (ex-The Gathering)

This one has so much power behind it. Fukking magic!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah his voice and lyrics takes me to places that can't be described into words. There are only a few others that do that for me, such as... John Bush (moreso with A.S), Stevie Nicks, Anneke (ex-The Gathering)

Got to see him live, with Heaven and Hell. They played all the classics and had Down opening for then. Awesome night.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Brother, this is my deadlift song lol.....when I want that weight UP I play this. SABBATH!!!! RJD!!!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone feels like going on an epic orchestral journey, here's a full Septicflesh concert where they're backed by a full Orchestra

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Man i haven't heard Queensrÿche for ages. Geoff Tate, what a voice that guy has. One of many metal bands from the 80's i grew up listening to at that time.

I also like this song from them. The whole Operation Mindcrime album was great in my opinion.

Have you ever taken the time to read the drama behind the original band? Such a screwed up story, Tate and his wife v the rest of the band, sad state of affairs, went down hill when Degarmo left IMO - loved Mindcrime also.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you ever taken the time to read the drama behind the original band? Such a screwed up story, Tate and his wife v the rest of the band, sad state of affairs, went down hill when Degarmo left IMO - loved Mindcrime also.
Yes unfortunately. Degarmo pretty much wrote everything for the band so him leaving was massive, and why, as you mentioned a big part of the band going down hill.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN you may enjoy this? The song is called Baba Yaga and it's by some dirty, dirty Russian's called Slaughter To Prevail. And I am only calling them dirty because that's how brutal Alex's vocals are. So dirty!
*Dirty not as in rude, dirty as in how low this motherfucker gets his voice to go*

I love this. That bear is Alex Terribles pet lol.

Their other song Demolisher goes fkn hard too.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love this. That bear is Alex Terribles pet lol.

Their other song Demolisher goes fkn hard too.
Yep, Russian's and their pet bears lol. Indeed, Demolisher goes hard bro, especially the breakdown.