Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally unrelated to your post but a nod to your username, was in EB games today and spotted this Pop on the shelf, instant purchase, looks awesome in the flesh:

I found a Jello Biafra bobble head at Vinnies. Bought it for about $5 then thought, "I wonder if it's worth anything?"

Googled it and all it came up with was heaps of people spamming Jello Biafra calling him a Capitalist pig for allowing them to make merchandise of him.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Totally unrelated to your post but a nod to your username, was in EB games today and spotted this Pop on the shelf, instant purchase, looks awesome in the flesh:

That's sick, I need one.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I found a Jello Biafra bobble head at Vinnies. Bought it for about $5 then thought, "I wonder if it's worth anything?"

Googled it and all it came up with was heaps of people spamming Jello Biafra calling him a Capitalist pig for allowing them to make merchandise of him.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Joey Jordison, former drummer of Slipknot has passed away at 46. Rock In Peace!!

FB_IMG_1627429529591.jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Joey Jordison, former drummer of Slipknot has passed away at 46. Rock In Peace!!

View attachment 27432
Singer from metal church died yesterday also,not a good week for metal

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How does a 46 year old die peacefully in his sleep?