Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anaal Nathrakh touring again.

Last week I really got in to the latest Psycroptic, Born of Osiris and some other shit. The 2 I mentioned are my fav albums from each band for ages.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sucks that Ozzy cannot come to Download :(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sucks that Ozzy cannot come to Download :(
Yep. Poor guy isn't doing well at all.

He has been replaced by Airborne and anyone who purchased tickets gets a $45 merch voucher.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Poor guy isn't doing well at all.

He has been replaced by Airborne and anyone who purchased tickets gets a $45 merch voucher.

I am looking forward to Airbourne and using that voucher. The amount of people I have seen complaining about the gesture is INSANE. Like I saw people saying they should get $45 of free bar tab and shit like that. Stupid assholes.

I never got anything when Soundwave or BDO lost headliners.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha. Yep, they are. Brisbane and Sydney Crowbars.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Every so often I get in one of those moods where I like to crank some guitar virtuoso instrumentals.

On another note.... prepare yourselves... Rob Flynns in the studio working on (no doubt) more SJW bullshit music.

upload_2019-2-22_17-18-8.png

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For some reason I keep forgetting about this album

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Given this a few spins now its got my toe tapping the movie will probably suck but i don't mind this track at all.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone check out the new Dream Theater record? Easily the best since Portnoy left. Still doesn't come close to their earlier stuff but it's a fucking solid album

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone check out the new Dream Theater record? Easily the best since Portnoy left. Still doesn't come close to their earlier stuff but it's a fucking solid album
I just can't get into Dream Theater.. musically great but the lead singers voice just irks me. It's like he only sings in is upper register.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every so often I get in one of those moods where I like to crank some guitar virtuoso instrumentals.

On another note.... prepare yourselves... Rob Flynns in the studio working on (no doubt) more SJW bullshit music.

View attachment 9175
I didn't buy the latest album based on the songs I heard but when they played Triple Beam live it was really really good. Just enough to get me to keep listening.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason I keep forgetting about this album

Again, IMO this is their best work in a few albums. The songs with the keys (bring em back full time i say) are my highlights. In Walks Barbarella top of the pile.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enforcer have released a track from their upcoming album. It threw me at first but I fucking dig it. A little more 80’s glam influence than speed metal but a track that has me pumped for the new album.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anaal Nathrakh touring again.

Last week I really got in to the latest Psycroptic, Born of Osiris and some other shit. The 2 I mentioned are my fav albums from each band for ages.
I’m seeing them.