Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Enforcer have released a track from their upcoming album. It threw me at first but I fucking dig it. A little more 80’s glam influence than speed metal but a track that has me pumped for the new album.
I was going to post this yesterday but felt it'd get "poo poo'd". I thought it was like taking a trip back to 80s metal heartlands.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to post this yesterday but felt it'd get "poo poo'd". I thought it was like taking a trip back to 80s metal heartlands.
You won’t have me poo pooing anything by Enforcer. Everything they put out is gold.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone posted this and cbf going through the threads!

I’m a definite in for this....

Netflix usually nail shit and hopefully this is no exception!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone posted this and cbf going through the threads!

I’m a definite in for this....

Netflix usually nail shit and hopefully this is no exception!

You're the 3rd lol but its good ill listen to the song again, i dont get the hate for it, its motley crue all over what were people expecting for a song

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're the 3rd lol but its good ill listen to the song again, i dont get the hate for it, its motley crue all over what were people expecting for a song
The song is actually growing on me but this post is about the movie and not the song.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
On another note.... prepare yourselves... Rob Flynns in the studio working on (no doubt) more SJW bullshit music.

View attachment 9175
I still can't get over how bad Catharsis was. The lyrics are some of the most cringey shit I have ever heard. I am not surprised half the band left after having their names put to that crap. I have no hopes for future MH, but I will always love albums like The Blackening until my final days.

For some reason I keep forgetting about this album

Man I must have listened to it hundreds of times now. Soooo damn good and it is bugging me to hell that it has been so long since I saw them live.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone check out the new Dream Theater record? Easily the best since Portnoy left. Still doesn't come close to their earlier stuff but it's a fucking solid album
Listening now for the third time. It is their best album in a very long time, definitely since Portnoy. Some of the intros are so damn infectious.

PS listen carefully during S2N, specifically 4:02.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still can't get over how bad Catharsis was. The lyrics are some of the most cringey shit I have ever heard. I am not surprised half the band left after having their names put to that crap. I have no hopes for future MH, but I will always love albums like The Blackening until my final days.

Man I must have listened to it hundreds of times now. Soooo damn good and it is bugging me to hell that it has been so long since I saw them live.

I took the Supercharger route with Catharsis. Took everyone’s word for it that it was bad and never listened to it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I took the Supercharger route with Catharsis. Took everyone’s word for it that it was bad and never listened to it.
Smart. There's very few redeeming qualities. Some of the music is alright but the lyrics are some of the worst ever written.

The worst song is the tribute to Lemmy that actually says:

"I got a razor blade smile and a cocaine tongue
I got a boner for miles, I'm slinging loads for fun
Carry a whiskey brown suitcase loaded with hash
I'm eatin' pussy by a dumpster
Beard stinking like snatch"

When the fuck did Lemmy ever have a beard? Not to mention how disrespectful the lyrics are. And the rest of the lyrics in the song are even worse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess it could be worse. It could be:

"Charge me, charge you
Charge us, charge through
Amplify, terrify
Supercharger electrifies"

Mr Invisible

Banned