Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Turn it right up, and press play.

@Hacky McAxe I'm guessing you know of this mob already? If not it's probably down your alley.

Il Nino are still making music

Hmmm the new singer has a decent set of pipes, but I miss Cristians ability to swoon and swing in his vocals. Plus the deeper roots to Latin American sound Ill Nino normally have (which separated them from the masses of nu metal normality).

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/il...o-verduzco-dismiss-claims-of-their-departure/

Sounds like a messy legal battle is on the cards... and the ex drummer has done the dirty. Reading in the comments sounds like the drummer has tried to do his own thing a few times.

The old crew are better off, as all they need is a quality drummer and bass guitarist they are good to go again. Apart from the first album Cristian wrote most of their material.

They should try and recruit Ryan Martinie (ex Mudvayne) on bass, and hunt down the previous Trivium drummer.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Turn it right up, and press play.

@Hacky McAxe I'm guessing you know of this mob already? If not it's probably down your alley.

Hmmm the new singer has a decent set of pipes, but I miss Cristians ability to swoon and swing in his vocals. Plus the deeper roots to Latin American sound Ill Nino normally have (which separated them from the masses of nu metal normality).

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/il...o-verduzco-dismiss-claims-of-their-departure/

Sounds like a messy legal battle is on the cards... and the ex drummer has done the dirty. Reading in the comments sounds like the drummer has tried to do his own thing a few times.

The old crew are better off, as all they need is a quality drummer and bass guitarist they are good to go again. Apart from the first album Cristian wrote most of their material.

They should try and recruit Ryan Martinie (ex Mudvayne) on bass, and hunt down the previous Trivium drummer.
Yep. Eluveitie are one of my top 5 bands. They change band members occasionally. I thought they'd tank after Anna Murphy left the band 'cause she was brilliant but this new chick is pretty good too.

I've only seen them live once but they're amazing live and they're touring again this year.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of folk metal, Alestorm on Friday. Completely sold out gig again.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New In Flames. Not terrible but a bit too formulaic

Really liking the new Children of Bodom

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not gay if the dude looks like a lady

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris Holmes (ex WASP) is touring in August and TBH, I kinda want to go just to see how bad of a train wreck it will be