News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happened to the Chinese when God flooded the planet?
There probably wasn’t any Chinese at that time? It was probably all whites in Noah’s day. Or maybe looking Chinese is a mutation and was in one of the guy’s DNA that survived with Noah, repopulating would mean incest, so you know mutations happen and mutants who started looking the same probably broke off and started hanging out made their own languages and stuff. Actually no, the different languages happened at the Tower of Babel. Why do you ask?

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There probably wasn’t any Chinese at that time? It was probably all whites in Noah’s day. Or maybe looking Chinese is a mutation and was in one of the guys that survived with Noah, repopulating would mean incest, so you know mutations happen and mutants who started looking the same probably broke off and started hanging out made their own languages and stuff. Actually no, the different languages happened at the Tower of Babel. Why do you ask?
What year was the flood?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What year was the flood?
Some time in the thousands bc. 2-4K bc? I don’t know lol. All I know is that, it’s not too hard to believe that the word could be flooded if there was global raining non stop. I mean look at the floods today even with our technology we can’t stop flooding.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some time in the thousands bc. 2-4K bc? I don’t know lol. All I know is that, it’s not too hard to believe that the word could be flooded if there was global raining non stop. I mean look at the floods today even with our technology we can’t stop flooding.
How many humans were on the ark

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many humans were on the ark
Serious hypothetical question and answer...

If the the God of the Christian Bible literally and physically came to you and said: "I am your God, you have sinned against me, make me your Lord and turn from your sinful ways against me right now."

Would you?

There's are only 2 answers 'yes' or 'no'.

What would yours be?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
and one man could gather two of every animal from each continent?
Lol get serious, dude. If there’s any truth to the Bible it’s metaphorical. Taking it literally is insane.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and one man could gather two of every animal from each continent?
Lol get serious, dude. If there’s any truth to the Bible it’s metaphorical. Taking it literally is insane.
That’s quite a few people you’re calling insane there bud. One can think knowing what happened billions of years ago could be seen as insane. One could say getting your dick chopped off is insane (which it is) yet due to rhetoric and agendas it’s seen as sane. But believing in a God who created the world and died for our sins is the insanity? Alright guy. I don’t get how it’s less insane to think humans evolved from retarded fish frogs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That’s quite a few people you’re calling insane there bud. One can think knowing what happened billions of years ago could be seen as insane. One could say getting your dick chopped off is insane (which it is) yet due to rhetoric and agendas it’s seen as sane. But believing in a God who created the world and died for our sins is the insanity? Alright guy. I don’t get how it’s less insane to think humans evolved from retarded fish frogs
Because it’s physically impossible for one man to go gather two of each species from all corners of the world and put them on a fucking boat.

I’m not telling anyone not y to o believe in God, but literal interpretations of the scriptures are for crayon eaters.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because it’s physically impossible for one man to go gather two of each species from all corners of the world and put them on a fucking boat.

I’m not telling anyone not y to o believe in God, but literal interpretations of the scriptures are for crayon eaters.
The irony of you saying us non sodomites are the “crayon eaters”.
Well if you believe in God (which I’m aware you don’t and if you do you probably think it’s a gorgeous women), he brought all the animals from across the world, also before the flood it is possible all land was potentially connected like Pangea or whatever that super continent was called. A great flood could easilyyyyyyy seperate land/continents. Have a look at how floods can completely change geography. Quite fascinating. But look I know you’re smarter than God. So all good my guy. To some evolution is physically impossible yet it apprently happened, if you don’t understand how something physically can’t work does that mean it can’t work because you as an individual can’t comprehend it?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is it physically impossible for one God to create and sustain all things?

Is it physically improbable for this creator to not have any control over his creation... Including the gathering of animals into a boat?

Is it physically possible to fit the specified species according to scripture on to the ark as diamentionally dictated by scripture?

Did animals fear humans before the ark according to scripture?

If God exists would you submit to him?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

That sounds like a challenge to me. Fetching animals now.

Status
Not open for further replies.