Evoke the Death Penalty!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Luke 17:2

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Them groomer types infiltrating schools robbing the kids of innocence should get a move on and turn away from their sins before they die in that grave mortal sin state.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I don’t care about that lol. Believe what you want/use homophobia as an insult for all I care.
I also notice you didn’t deny twisting my words for your own narrative. Why can’t you just leave it at, yeah I dislike realist and everything he stands for but he has always been consistent with this stuff. Can’t help yourself lol
1674472367090.png

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS, just gets you really fucking angry.

I don't know how you can find the right punishment for these type of crimes. you would want the fuckers to suffer more than any human is capable of taking but you want it to last for as long as possible. The term cruel and unusual punishment, well it wouldn't be cruel enough.

I am an atheist, but its times like these, that I wish that there was a hell, that they could spend eternity in.

Those convicted of child abuse material, 10 years jail and castration. Also must not be protected while in custody, I.e. no putting them in isolation for their protection.

paedophile with pre-pubescent victims death penalty, also the death penalty needs to be delivered via gas chamber with the the quantity of gas limited to ensure a painful and slow death.

with no Pre-pubescent victims life in prison and castration. and again must not be protected while in custody, I.e. no putting them in isolation for their protection.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This meme would be true if your false narrative was true. See how that works lol
Mutually exclusive. Your claiming I (we?) say this because we dislike Realist. Nope. I (we?) dislike the discrimination and the hypocrisy you spout whilst under the guise of religion which is meant to be caring and inclusive. Wouldn't know u from a grain of salt.

Do u need a tissue?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mutually exclusive. Your claiming I (we?) say this because we dislike Realist. Nope. I (we?) dislike the discrimination and the hypocrisy you spout whilst under the guise of religion which is meant to be caring and inclusive. Wouldn't know u from a grain of salt.

Do u need a tissue?
Lol you’re really bad at this

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Them groomer types infiltrating schools robbing the kids of innocence should get a move on and turn away from their sins before they die in that grave mortal sin state.
Bro, the most peaceful Man who ever walked the Earth said to drown the demons, what's that tell you?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t care about that lol. Believe what you want/use homophobia as an insult for all I care.
I also notice you didn’t deny twisting my words for your own narrative. Why can’t you just leave it at, yeah I dislike realist and everything he stands for but he has always been consistent with this stuff. Can’t help yourself lol
Consistent?

Nah. Definitely not that. If you came out criticising every paedophile priest when it's raised then I'd call you consistent. Instead you stay silent on it only commenting if someone calls you out on your silence. Meanwhile you get super excited if there's a gay non-priest paedo, because it gives you a chance to shit on the LGBTQI community.

You definitely are not consistent.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Consistent?

Nah. Definitely not that. If you came out criticising every paedophile priest when it's raised then I'd call you consistent. Instead you stay silent on it only commenting if someone calls you out on your silence. Meanwhile you get super excited if there's a gay non-priest paedo, because it gives you a chance to shit on the LGBTQI community.

You definitely are not consistent.
Lmfao you think consistent means I’m gonna call out wrongfully convicted priests or cardinals or clergymen? Lol this guy with the audacity.
You’re so upset your group is being exposed daily and can’t pretend to claim they’re all perfect people anymore. The lgbtqi ideology has spread a lot of filth now. Deal with that and call it out instead of getting offended every second. See the major difference between Catholic Church and LGBTQIA’s ideology is this. The Catholic Church’s teachings are vehemently against all that, no one in the church can justify a man touching a little boy. The lgbtqi however? Can justify grown men teaching little boys how to have gay sex or like ya know strip for them and be called education. Time for you to put aside your agenda and accept the truth big man.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, the most peaceful Man who ever walked the Earth said to drown the demons, what's that tell you?
Tells me truth can never be compromised for a nice lie to not offend the masses. Just thinking about everything rn we need Jesus asap.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tells me truth can never be compromised for a nice lie to not offend the masses. Just thinking about everything rn we need Jesus asap.
And this is the thing i find that lets everything down..I mean no disrespect..because I absolutely respect, admire and try to follow Jesus’ message (although I am not really believing he was the Son of God) and I dare say more learned person than myself have debated this question.. But where is Jesus, or God? Surely a sign of something from him/them that they are here and are working on making a better world would bring humanity together..a world which is really breaking apart..

Actually I should not lump this all on just Christianity because that is not fair.. all religions offer a hope of a ‘better world’..I know it’s a cliche but at there essence this is what religions preach..a more cynical view would say promote.. Or a better ‘afterlife’ which i always find a cop out because the one thing we are all sure of is the here and now..unless you’re a hippie lol!..and this is where the good people of this world deserve to be rewarded..right here right now..

I don’t know..but it’s a question that has plagued me for a long time..and a question that deserves an answer but I guess one that can only be answered by the Almighty..I certainly understand the apostle Thomas..and I certainly understand the symbolism of the doubting Thomas..but that is me being cynical again..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao you think consistent means I’m gonna call out wrongfully convicted priests or cardinals or clergymen? Lol this guy with the audacity.
You’re so upset your group is being exposed daily and can’t pretend to claim they’re all perfect people anymore. The lgbtqi ideology has spread a lot of filth now. Deal with that and call it out instead of getting offended every second. See the major difference between Catholic Church and LGBTQIA’s ideology is this. The Catholic Church’s teachings are vehemently against all that, no one in the church can justify a man touching a little boy. The lgbtqi however? Can justify grown men teaching little boys how to have gay sex or like ya know strip for them and be called education. Time for you to put aside your agenda and accept the truth big man.
I often forget how delusional you are. Show me where the LGBTQI ideology supports "grown men touching little boys"

Either show me or accept that you're a bigot and a hypocrite.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The irony that this comes from a guy who can't accept the facts about evolution.

Sorry mate. I don't think Jesus is coming back. And if he is, he's not coming for you.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And this is the thing i find that lets everything down..I mean no disrespect..because I absolutely respect, admire and try to follow Jesus’ message (although I am not really believing he was the Son of God) and I dare say more learned person than myself have debated this question.. But where is Jesus, or God? Surely a sign of something from him/them that they are here and are working on making a better world would bring humanity together..a world which is really breaking apart..

Actually I should not lump this all on just Christianity because that is not fair.. all religions offer a hope of a ‘better world’..I know it’s a cliche but at there essence this is what religions preach..a more cynical view would say promote.. Or a better ‘afterlife’ which i always find a cop out because the one thing we are all sure of is the here and now..unless you’re a hippie lol!..and this is where the good people of this world deserve to be rewarded..right here right now..

I don’t know..but it’s a question that has plagued me for a long time..and a question that deserves an answer but I guess one that can only be answered by the Almighty..I certainly understand the apostle Thomas..and I certainly understand the symbolism of the doubting Thomas..but that is me being cynical again..
The three main virtues of the Catholic church is Faith, Hope & Love taken directly from scripture in 1 Corinthians 13:13. We know what faith is and we know what Love is(well some of us anyway) but the one that is always forgotten is Hope. Without Hope your faith and love cannot continue, it is like the fuel that keeps both going.

But Hope is not just a religious thing, Hope is extended to our daily lives, the here and now. I'll give you some examples; We hope we have a good today or hope for a better day tomorrow, or we hope our children turn out to be decent citizens in this crazy world and make better decisions in life than we made, or we hope for the war to end, or hope that our flight to another country is a safe one and the pilot isn't drunk or hope that I get a promotion at work. Hope is an everyday thing used in the here and now and it is no different in scripture. But the thing is, do we actually believe in scripture, that's the key point. Is scripture particularly the new testament a fairytale or real? If it's a fairytale then fair enough, I totally understand that some have those views, but for some it's real.

So for those that believe that scripture is real then it's very hard to overlook the message of the new testament. The message is pretty much related to the here and now. How? Well in scripture there is no celebration of the resurrection without the crucifixion, there is no glory without pain, same way that there isn't a great HSC score for a student without intense study and sacrifice. Even forgiving someone that has caused you a great deal of harm is very hard to do, but we do know it is the right thing to do IF they have approached you and asked for forgiveness. Most true Christians can see the similarity between scripture and the here and now. The hope in scripture is the same hope used in our everyday lives. While some may try to run away from suffering(which is inevitable for everyone sooner or later), some will actually embrace suffering and unite it to Christ's suffering for the hope of our own resurrection.

There is this intimate bond between the cross, the epitome of the sufferings of Christ, and the suffering of the people which is a participation in the self-same cross. Thus participation in the cross through suffering is a way of obtaining grace, the power of God to participate in salvation. This is also why St Paul can say in Galatians: “Far be it from me to glory except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world…Henceforth let no man trouble me, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus” (6:14, 17).

Do we really believe in scripture? or is it a fairytale? This is and will always remain a sticking point.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't even know what you guys are arguing about or what there is to argue.. Everyone can agree that these people are sick fucks and that not even the most severe and violent punishment will be enough or undo what those kids have suffered through.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even forgiving someone that has caused you a great deal of harm is very hard to do, but we do know it is the right thing to do IF they have approached you and asked for forgiveness.
Would be easier in that case if someone came forward asking compared to someone who doesn't care/know etc.

Holding a grudge/onto anger etc is a door way that leads to darkness, The Abdallah's forgave the man that killed their children, if that doesn't inspire people to let go nothing will.

It kills me seeing families torn apart over something trivial when we have all seen what The Abdallah's did.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It kills me seeing families torn apart over something trivial when we have all seen what The Abdallah's did.
It happens in my own family and relatives. I just sit there and shake my head wondering if these so called family members of mine know that we can die at any point, and all they do is argue over the most dumbest things. Like wasting your time on petty things is a life being wasted. Enjoy life, enjoy your friends, enjoy BBQ's, enjoy the parks and beaches, enjoy the doggies, direct your energy on your work, your kids, your skills, your trips away and your tight group of socials. When my wife starts the gossiping, I just say to her "just keep in your lane" don't worry about all the he said she said stuff.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

All due respect my bro but Revelation gives you a good idea of what's going on right now in this devils playground.

The world will NOT get better until Christ's return. We haven't seen nothing yet.

People are quick to blame God when the god of this world is Lucifer, and that cocksuckers strongest believers are the "elite" that run this place