Evoke the Death Penalty!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate, come over and I'll give you a real drink...Arak!
At my 21st I cracked open a bottle that was home brew and decades old, we all got smashed, my friend caught a cab home.

Spoke to him the next day and he woke up in Newcastle..cabby took him for a ride and massive last shift job.

Arak is the shit!

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At my 21st I cracked open a bottle that was home brew and decades old, we all got smashed, my friend caught a cab home.

Spoke to him the next day and he woke up in Newcastle..cabby took for a drive and massive last shift ride.

Arak is the shit!
You could probably use it as fuel as well

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. No new info here. What's the point of you tagging me in this?

Unless you think that this somehow answers the points I raised in response to your claims. Those points being:

Show me where...

1) gay sex was being taught in pre-kindy before De Santis banned it

2) where the LGBTQI community got upset with De Santis banning the teaching of "gay sex in pre-kindy"

A single person misunderstanding the bill is not proof that the entire LGBTQI community got upset at Desantis "banning the teaching of gay sex in pre-kindy"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. No new info here. What's the point of you tagging me in this?

Unless you think that this somehow answers the points I raised in response to your claims. Those points being:

Show me where...

1) gay sex was being taught in pre-kindy before De Santis banned it

2) where the LGBTQI community got upset with De Santis banning the teaching of "gay sex in pre-kindy"

A single person misunderstanding the bill is not proof that the entire LGBTQI community got upset at Desantis "banning the teaching of gay sex in pre-kindy"
That’s all over the internet, it’s part of school curriculum to learn about that filth.

Lmfao no misunderstanding bud, you guys love to play word games to snake yourselves out of being called out of predatory propaganda

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s all over the internet, it’s part of school curriculum to learn about that filth.

Lmfao no misunderstanding bud, you guys love to play word games to snake yourselves out of being called out of predatory propaganda
If it's "part of the school curriculum" then it shouldn't be too hard for you to backup your claims.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you purposely being an idiot
You made the claim. Back it up. Or are you lying again?

Surely you can provide the evidence of your claims. Unless you are a pathological liar as well as a bigot.